Things that annoy you...

Tools    

That cat is beautiful.
Thank you.

awhhh whats his name lol. omg that is so true my cat is like that with my tv and my pc lol
Copper.

Besides blocking the computer, he also steals any food he can get and screams really loud when he’s hungry, which is pretty much always. I’m not the only target of his annoying behavior though. He bugs my other cat, Jasper, constantly. Jasper doesn’t particularly like Copper and he really doesn’t like snuggles from anybody, but this is a common sight:

Thank you.

Copper.

Besides blocking the computer, he also steals any food he can get and screams really loud when he’s hungry, which is pretty much always. I’m not the only target of his annoying behavior though. He bugs my other cat, Jasper, constantly. Jasper doesn’t particularly like Copper and he really doesn’t like snuggles from anybody, but this is a common sight:

ur welcome.

awh love the name it suits him :P. omg my cat stole my big steak last year dragged it from the bed lol. does he have the deep voice meow?, was he a rescue cat?. awhhh really D= is he rescue cat also?

omg thats cutest thing ever

awh love the name it suits him :P. omg my cat stole my big steak last year dragged it from the bed lol. does he have the deep voice meow?, was he a rescue cat?. awhhh really D= is he rescue cat also?

omg thats cutest thing ever
See steak I can understand, but Copper will steal and eat anything. He has even stolen steamed broccoli right out of the pot. Nothing is safe.

His voice isn’t super deep, but it’s really loud and my house isn’t very big so you can hear him everywhere. I adopted him from a rescue group a couple of years ago. He came with the name Copper. My other kitty Jasper I adopted from the county animal shelter. He’s usually pretty quiet but has his own set of annoying habits.

See steak I can understand, but Copper will steal and eat anything. He has even stolen steamed broccoli right out of the pot. Nothing is safe.

His voice isn’t super deep, but it’s really loud and my house isn’t very big so you can hear him everywhere. I adopted him from a rescue group a couple of years ago. He came with the name Copper. My other kitty Jasper I adopted from the county animal shelter. He’s usually pretty quiet but has his own set of annoying habits.
yes i always remember that lol. gosh seem like he might be use to be a street cat they like that eat everything. my cat was a street cat use to eat alot but not anymore. gosh wat a sneaky cat lol.

gosh like a alram right? mine is a squeaky meow its so cute. thats cool cause rescue cats needs forever homes also dogs aswell and they have best personailties. awhh was he a shy cat? loved the name jasper

Copper wasn’t a street cat. The rescue had him and his sisters when they were little. His sisters got adopted pretty quickly but it took a long while before he got picked. Then the people who adopted him returned him to the rescue. Then a few months later I adopted him. He was about a year old when I got him and he was extremely shy. It took a long time for him to get used to me. Now he’s the clingiest, neediest cat I’ve ever had.

Jasper is the opposite. He’s not shy at all but he’s also the most aloof cat I’ve ever had.

Copper wasn’t a street cat. The rescue had him and his sisters when they were little. His sisters got adopted pretty quickly but it took a long while before he got picked. Then the people who adopted him returned him to the rescue. Then a few months later I adopted him. He was about a year old when I got him and he was extremely shy. It took a long time for him to get used to me. Now he’s the clingiest, neediest cat I’ve ever had.

Jasper is the opposite. He’s not shy at all but he’s also the most aloof cat I’ve ever had.
oh really dunno y he eats everything then =/. wait y did they returned him? but glad u adopted him. awhhh really hope his not shy now D=. i know it takes few months for shy cats gets use to their new owners and that like my cat hes with me 24/7

Driving down a major road late at night, you just want to get home and that green light that you can see from a mile away, for no reason, turns red just as you get to it. So you sit there and watch zero cars go through the intersection. That is usually the red light that is way longer than it needs to be as well. You start looking around to see if a cop is anywhere and start convincing yourself that it's a victimless crime so...just go!

oh really dunno y he eats everything then =/. wait y did they returned him? but glad u adopted him. awhhh really hope his not shy now D=. i know it takes few months for shy cats gets use to their new owners and that like my cat hes with me 24/7
Copper's not shy at all with me or with my dad. He'll get in our faces and demand attention and he'll flop over on his back for belly rubs, but he still doesn't trust my mom because she never bothered to really try to bond with him. He doesn't run away from her anymore, but he doesn't like it when she touches him. He's absolutely terrified of strangers.

The rescue said that the people who originally adopted him had another cat that would bully him. Copper actually wasn't the cat that I had contacted the rescue about when I was looking to adopt. I was looking on Petfinder and his profile didn't come up in my searches because after he got returned someone at the rescue changed his profile to not being good with other cats. The cat that I originally asked them about turned out not to be a good fit and the person I was messaging with suggested Copper instead.

Copper's not shy at all with me or with my dad. He'll get in our faces and demand attention and he'll flop over on his back for belly rubs, but he still doesn't trust my mom because she never bothered to really try to bond with him. He doesn't run away from her anymore, but he doesn't like it when she touches him. He's absolutely terrified of strangers.

The rescue said that the people who originally adopted him had another cat that would bully him. Copper actually wasn't the cat that I had contacted the rescue about when I was looking to adopt. I was looking on Petfinder and his profile didn't come up in my searches because after he got returned someone at the rescue changed his profile to not being good with other cats. The cat that I originally asked them about turned out not to be a good fit and the person I was messaging with suggested Copper instead.
awhhh that good that his not shy and wait u serious she seem a dog person then =/ wow really =O.

my other cat was like that to my cat he use to bully him alot D= but now he passed away 4 months ago my cat is happy to be a single cat but it sad for him to be lonely D=
i never heard of pet finder =/ oh really atleast u got a good cat that fits.

awhhh that good that his not shy and wait u serious she seem a dog person then =/ wow really =O.
My mom's definitely not a dog person, she just doesn't much like Copper and she really misses the cat I used to have who was her favorite cat ever. She's slowly starting to come around about him.

I think Jasper would've been happier if I left him as an only cat. He tolerates Copper and will play with him sometimes, but Copper definitely annoys him most of the time.

My mom's definitely not a dog person, she just doesn't much like Copper and she really misses the cat I used to have who was her favorite cat ever. She's slowly starting to come around about him.

I think Jasper would've been happier if I left him as an only cat. He tolerates Copper and will play with him sometimes, but Copper definitely annoys him most of the time.
wait u serious 😱 why shes not an animal person🙁?. gosh really she should have a go and pet him. oh really what kind of cat was he?. oh that good. yea he would be happier some cats are like that also but it sad when they are lonely also. awhhh rwally my cats were like that then tgey sleep and cuddle together

wait u serious 😱 why shes not an animal person🙁?.
I'm not sure why you're assuming that my mom's not an animal person. I said she's not a dog person and she doesn't really like this one particular cat. That doesn't mean she's not still a cat person. She likes Jasper.

She pets Copper occasionally, but he doesn't really like it when she pets him so she doesn't do it much. I keep telling her that he doesn't like it because she doesn't do it enough and he doesn't trust her yet, but she doesn't listen. I've also told her that the way to his heart is through his stomach and that if she gives him treats he'll love her, but she hasn't kept up on doing that. Oh well. It took several years for her to bond with my old cat that she misses so much so they may still warm up to each other.

My old cat was a rescue kitty also. All of my cats have been rescues. His name was Tiny Tim, though we just called him Tiny. He was really sweet and pretty quiet (except for his snoring ). My cats aren't allowed in my bedroom because of my rats, so Tiny would often sleep next to her. Copper will sometimes sleep next to my dad, but he won't sleep next to my mom.

This was a pic I took of Tiny and Jasper several years ago:

Obviously, Tiny was the short haired one.

I'm not sure why you're assuming that my mom's not an animal person. I said she's not a dog person and she doesn't really like this one particular cat. That doesn't mean she's not still a cat person. She likes Jasper.

She pets Copper occasionally, but he doesn't really like it when she pets him so she doesn't do it much. I keep telling her that he doesn't like it because she doesn't do it enough and he doesn't trust her yet, but she doesn't listen. I've also told her that the way to his heart is through his stomach and that if she gives him treats he'll love her, but she hasn't kept up on doing that. Oh well. It took several years for her to bond with my old cat that she misses so much so they may still warm up to each other.

My old cat was a rescue kitty also. All of my cats have been rescues. His name was Tiny Tim, though we just called him Tiny. He was really sweet and pretty quiet (except for his snoring ). My cats aren't allowed in my bedroom because of my rats, so Tiny would often sleep next to her. Copper will sometimes sleep next to my dad, but he won't sleep next to my mom.

This was a pic I took of Tiny and Jasper several years ago:

Obviously, Tiny was the short haired one.
oh sorry my bad i didnt know D=. ohh okay i get it now sorry.
ohhh okay hopefully he will trust her soon , yea some cats dont like their stomach rubbed i dunno y =/. that good that she gives him treats oh dont have time or?. oh yeah i know what u mean she must missed him alot.
thats really amazing cause rescue cats n rescue dogs needs homes and has best personality's. awhh should called him tiny tim from muppets christmas carol i loved that movie. awh its cute when cats snores lol. ohh gosh i use to have pet rat D=. awh really D=.
awhh they soo cute loved the colours

Somehow I don't remember graphic depictions of lesbianism on the old Batman: The Animated Series...

On the cover is says (in small print): "Ages 13+", but being part of the Animated Series line, it's supposed to be intended for children and may be mistaken as such by parents who remember the older, classic Animated Series.

You think it's going to be mistaken by parents for the older, classic series when that's the cover? I'm guessing that most/any parent who buys that for their child won't mistake it for the older one and, even if they did, I'm guessing that if they didn't approve they wouldn't purchase it whether they thought it was the older one or not.

You think it's going to be mistaken by parents for the older, classic series when that's the cover? I'm guessing that most/any parent who buys that for their child won't mistake it for the older one and, even if they did, I'm guessing that if they didn't approve they wouldn't purchase it whether they thought it was the older one or not.
Agreed, and that thought crossed my mind after I typed my post.

The disturbing aspect is that it has "The Animated Series" on the cover and is done in the exact same style. For nearly 3 decades DC's "Animated Series" line of comic books was directed at very young readers (they were comics for little kids).

So yeah, probably no parent will buy it by mistake when they see the cover - but they might have the same reaction if say a lesbian scene were depicted on the packaging of some Fisher Price toys.

I guess my question is: if they were going to sell this as a PG-13 level comic, why produce it for a product that has been targeted to very young children for 30 years?

Agreed, and that thought crossed my mind after I typed my post.

The disturbing aspect is that it has "The Animated Series" on the cover and is done in the exact same style. For nearly 3 decades DC's "Animated Series" line of comic books was directed at very young readers (they were comics for little kids).

So yeah, probably no parent will buy it by mistake when they see the cover - but they might have the same reaction if say a lesbian scene were depicted on the packaging of some Fisher Price toys.

I guess my question is: if they were going to sell this as a PG-13 level comic, why produce it for a product that has been targeted to very young children for 30 years?
I can definitely see some people being pissed off at that cover if it's usually aimed at a younger audience. But being pissed off or offended is OK. It's not a crime... Just yet.

I know nothing about any of this stuff, so is this a relaunch at a new audience? Or a completely new thing with a similar/same title?