That First Kiss

Tools    

I was 14, it was at a party with some girl from my school. I hardly knew her, I think she was a bit of a slut though.

Originally Posted by Eyes
thanks for the kind words, and you may be right, I'm just saying, I'm not counting on it.
Trust me, how many people do you know quite a bit older than you that's never kissed anyone? You're bound to do it sometime.

You ready? You look ready.
*Bump*

I've returned to my own thread to answer my own question: my first kiss was this past March. We had been seeing each other every weekend for about 3 months before it happened and it was just right.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Welcome to the human race...
Okay, time to take this thread a bit more seriously.

First, when was your first kiss?

A little over a year ago now.

Second, how long had you been serious with this person?

Not long. I'd gotten to know her over MSN for a few weeks beforehand. It happened the first day we met.

Finally, was it too soon, too late, or just right?

As I said, it happened the first day we met. I think it was right.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Oooooh, I'm a gentleman, I never kiss & tell!
Has anyone heard of a Glasgow kiss?

Oh yes, and tip from the wise, don't rush in for that killer kiss, girls really don't dig headbutts, unintentional or other...........

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
i like my kisses like my porridge... not hot, not cold, but juuuuuuuuust right.

actually, i do like them hot.

Oh it's like that is it, just cause I'm Scottish doesn't mean I like porridge, always wear a kilt and chase haggis round the wee hills or Loch sides..........

If your kisses are anything like my porridge they'd be hot and runny......... hmmmmm, looking at ya in a whole different light!!!

LOL...great time reading through this.
My first kiss was with a "rocker" dude twice/thrice my age and he had long hair and it got caught in my mouth.
awkward.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Was this "rocker" dude a pedophile?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.