Cartoons from your infancy

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Loved Kimba as a wee lad.

Also, not a cartoon...but the religious subversion of Davey and Goliath? I ate up claymation with a spoon!
I freaking loved him. lool

Now I'll be singing the theme song all day

The Moomines

This was one bizarre TV show really disturbed at times for a kid

Loved this show as a young child

Simply brilliant

Truly amazing what a poorly drawn and animated Cheetara could do to a young boys hormones.

I loved this as a kid and sadly I have to say that it is much better viewed through rose tinted glasses, I caught an episode on YouTube and I have to say it has not aged well

The Moomines

This was one bizarre TV show really disturbed at times for a kid

Loved this show as a young child

Simply brilliant

Truly amazing what a poorly drawn and animated Cheetara could do to a young boys hormones.

I loved this as a kid and sadly I have to say that it is much better viewed through rose tinted glasses, I caught an episode on YouTube and I have to say it has not aged well
YAAAAAAAAAS some Battle of the Planets love. And Robotech!!!!!!

Sorry for the screaming.

They're from my son's childhood but I loved those too. Cartoons I loved as a kid were the ones on Saturday morning pictures- Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Roadrunner , Popeye, the Flinstones, Snagglepuss and Top Cat.
I was trying to think of snagglepuss and top cat. What was the one about the race around the world and the sniggering dog? How about The Jetsons. Rocky and Bullwinkle. Oh and the one bout Mr Peabody the superbrainy dog. lol. This forum brings back so many of my kiddy memories.

LOL. I think Pepe was one of my imginary boyfriends, and got me hooked on french men... until I met one.

I fell inlove with one when I was 16. He was my riding instructor and I thought he looked like Sting. Looked him up on the net recently to see if he was still teaching or writing riding books. Oh my lord. What a sleazebag. Bullet dodged there, for sure. Now I know why he got black listed by women AND MEN when he was in Aus.

I got put off by other peoples' french boyfriends.
Did they keep getting turned on when you accidentally got white paint on your back?

you know, as an adult....white stuff on the back takes on a whole new connotation....

MC for the Great Underground Circus
What a great show that was
Yes it was. The 80's gave us amazing shows.

Remember Automan?

Just look at all that cheeeeeeeeese [but it was great at the time]

How about fractured fairy tales, Cap?

They were looney toons.

Or the drunk mexican crows in speedy gonzalez. And the british bulldog with the kitten. Or the This time, we didnt forget the gravy. And the sheep dogs.

Did they keep getting turned on when you accidentally got white paint on your back?

you know, as an adult....white stuff on the back takes on a whole new connotation....
The faster I ran, the harder they came after me.