Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

I haven't seen Star Trek Into Darkness, but I like Signs as well. In my opinion, the backlash over the water reveal is really overblown. While I agree that Shyamalan eventually started making bad movies in his career, my dropoff point in his filmography is a couple films later than it is for most other people.
Same here. Have you seen The Visit? It may not be among his best but it's not bad.

At an older cousin's college graduation, a small party was held at a restaurant by a lake.
I and another cousin (we were both maybe 10 or 11) went out to the lake and we were skimming stones which turned to throwing stones... at ducks.

We saw a duckling at the end of a line of ducklings behind their mother go under presumably from one of our rocks (probably my cousin's since he was the athlete and I was not).
We both went running when we saw it with an unspoken oath to never mention it.

No one ever knew about this except this one cousin (he's now a retired state police officer!) But now you all know. I always felt bad about it. I still do.
Sometimes think I'll encounter a duck who says "I know what you did that summer!"

I secretly enjoyed Cats (2019).

I thought Corky Romano was funny and entertaining.

I didn't like Lost in Translation or Magnolia.

I watched Dear Dumb Diary (2013) by myself and enjoyed it.

I went and saw Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) by myself and loved it.

I didn't hate The Happening.
It has great visual direction and awful direction of actors, often wrangling with each other for control of a scene.

I'm a fan. More movies should be "bad" in the beautiful way this one is.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It's never wrong to not hate the best film of any filmmaker. No matter how bad they otherwise are.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

It has been twenty years since my last confession.

I have had 6.7 billion impure thoughts. I took the Lord's name in vain more g*ddamn times than I can count. And I have lied once - I have never made a confession before.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just love what Maggie Siff is doing to Paul Giamatti in "Billions"

No one knew so far

I liked Wonder Woman 1984 and the new Mortal Kombat.

And now that I will get banned from this forum, i would like to thank my mother for teaching me how to sew and my ex for helping me become the main character of my own coming of age life movie.

The trick is not minding
Not movie related but very personal, and not at all ashamed of this.

I’m 43 and regularly date women either in their 30’s or .....*gasp*!....in their 20’s. I recently went on a date with a 22 year old. (And then she dropped the bombshell that she’s still married, even though I specifically asked her prior about that, but that’s another story)
😒🤨

It helps I don’t look in my 40’s.
🤷

I got only a few minutes into Taxi Driver before stopping it due to the score. I do not expect to ever revisit it.

I've never enjoyed Harvey Keitel in any role I've seen him in.

I dislike (most) westerns and refuse to watch John Wayne just on principle.
Taxi Driver is a masterpiece. I LOVE Harvey Keitel.

Agree with you on westerns and, ugh, John Wayne.

I hate Star Trek, but until recently, I've never watched an episode.
Never seen Star Trek and don’t plan to.

I always felt bad about it. I still do.
When my husband was a boy he & some mates had a pellet gun. One day they decided to shoot birds. Husband thought it was great until a dead little bird fell to the ground next to him. He was profoundly affected & still is to this day.

I didn't like Lost in Translation or Magnolia.
I love these movies.

It helps I don’t look in my 40’s.
🤷

We're gonna need proof of that LOL

I have pics of myself in the pics post

I don't even know what or where that is.