40 Songs Gatsby Loves and his Top 10 Favorite

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Not the George Michael song I would've picked but thumbs up for him anyway. Same also for The Doors.
Months ago you wouldn't have given me rep. You're finally starting to warm up to me.

What George Michael and The Doors song would have picked?

Both would depend on my mood at that instant.

For George Michael: "Too Funky," "Careless Whisper," or the Elton John duet "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me"
For The Doors: "Love Her Madly," "Break On Through" or "Riders on the Storm"

But their best song is my 9th favorite song of all-time

Btw I also like L.A Woman, The End, I'm Horny I'm Stoned and Light my Fire.
If that's the only Doors song then their top five songs are missing .

Anyway I like every song so far . Wouldn't expect to get this far without disliking at least one, so good stuff.

Both would depend on my mood at that instant.

For George Michael: "Too Funky," "Careless Whisper," or the Elton John duet "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me"
For The Doors: "Love Her Madly," "Break On Through" or "Riders on the Storm"
Break oOn Through is great, for how often you hear it it isn't usually cited as one of The Doors best.

Months ago you wouldn't have given me rep. You're finally starting to warm up to me.
I do sometimes take awhile to start to like someone, just ask FF. I didn't like her for at least the first month I knew her!

Master of My Domain
If that's the only Doors song then their top five songs are missing .

Anyway I like every song so far . Wouldn't expect to get this far without disliking at least one, so good stuff.
Glad you like my picks. You should officially join a song tournament one day, I would love to see which songs you pick.
I do sometimes take awhile to start to like someone, just ask FF. I didn't like her for at least the first month I knew her!
Sometimes I feel like you two are polar opposites. But yin and yang do go well together.

Sometimes I feel like you two are polar opposites.
We are pretty dissimilar, which is probably why we get along. If she was a bitch like me we might be at each other's throats all the time. I don't think we've ever gotten into a bad argument (lots of debates, but no verbal fights) in all the years we've known each other.

9. People are Strange

This song was a hit with me when the lyrics were extremely relatable back in High School, my dark years. (now luckily not so much, but it's been a year without a girl so the lonely feels are starting to kick in again ). My favorite The Doors song, and I'm not even a fan of them.
That song always makes me think of vampires and Santa Cruz. The Lost Boys was one of my favorite childhood movies.

Master of My Domain
I haven't seen The Lost Boys, but the use of People are Strange in that scene is awesome and Rodent calls the film "Pure 80s sex". Looking forward to a great two hours.

I haven't seen The Lost Boys, but the use of People are Strange in that scene is awesome and Rodent calls the film "Pure 80s sex". Looking forward to a great two hours.
The Grandad is the best character in any 80s film.

I tried watching The Lost Boys once but couldn't get into it. I should probably give it another shot at some point.
Surprised you didn't like it. I wasn't alive in the 80s but when I picture it it is the first 20minutes of The Lost Boys. The rest is just cheesy fun, and the best Kiefer Sutherland has ever been. Yes I've seen 24, long haired cheesy vampire Kierfer > Solid Snake Kiefer!

If you like 80s movies and or vampires- it's the best!

The Grandad is the best character in any 80s film.
He is and uses the best aftershave.

I tried watching The Lost Boys once but couldn't get into it. I should probably give it another shot at some point.
Not sure if you'd like it, but give it a shot- lots of vampire fun!

I wasn't alive in the 80s
Quit making me feel old.

but when I picture it it is the first 20minutes of The Lost Boys. The rest is just cheesy fun, and the best Kiefer Sutherland has ever been. Yes I've seen 24, long haired cheesy vampire Kierfer > Solid Snake Kiefer!
In movie terms, I picture The Breakfast Club. In general pop culture terms I picture MTV. You know, back when they actually showed music videos and had a reason to be named Music Television.

But I don't think I ever watched Lost Boys back then.

Master of My Domain
I'm gonna post a new batch of songs, can y'all wait a bit?