That Universal DVD Song.....

Tools    

The Biggest Anime Fan
You know at the beginning of Universal DVD Movie where it shows a buch of clips from other universal movies?? Does anyone know the name of the song that plays??

The Biggest Anime Fan
aww cmon, some1 help me out plz

They change that package every couple years. Can you tell us which Universal movie or movies you were watching? I can't help if I don't know what I'm looking for.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Biggest Anime Fan
well i can tell you it was on the fast and the furious dvd. and it had some jurassic park 3 clips as well as some others i cant remember.......is that enough?? That's all i can remember. I think it might've been on the Jurassic Park 3 DVD also......

The Biggest Anime Fan
argh out of all the members here some1 has to know!!! Plz, help a brotha out lol

The jingle they use when doing all of the flashbacks on famous films?

I'm not sure if it has a title, but you could ask the VP of Home Entertainment at Universal. He should know.

this is mgkeeper (i couldnt remember my password lol) anywho i really dont think the vp is just gonna answer a nobody like me. SO DOES ANY1 KNOW!!

You know, the song that plays when they do the flashbacks of some of the universal films, the song has kinda tribal drums playing...

I know the song you're thinking of, unfortunately I don't know what it is. I do like those tribal drums in it.