What are you hopelessly addicted to?

Tools    

Your cousin ditches a pool game with you and that makes you ultraviolent?

You need some Clockwork Orange. You need to go out with some droogies and go break into houses and rape women.

Football Manager 2010. I've been playing since 2010. I've been playing football management games, and almost nothing else but, since 1999.

Neighbours. Seen almost every episode since it started showing here in 1986. The only time I've ever purposely not watched it was for about a month when a character I really liked started a relationship with one I simply couldn't stand. Thankfully, as it's a soap, it only lasted for 3-4 weeks, so I was back with it after that.

Chocolate. Because it's chocolate.

Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee
Work
This Site
My IPhone
Cigs(hope to quit soon)
Survivor
Pizza

I'm very addictive; beat bad gambling and drinking problems.

I've got some chocolate for ya, Honeykid.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Whoopi.JPG
Views:	735
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	10830  

Recurring addiction: The Equalizer

Constant addiction:

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently addicted to Assassins Creed 2, it was a free download on Xbox Live and I am loving playing it, but theres a que for the xbox in this house, it goes my daughter (4) she loves Netflix as My Little Pony is on there, then my son (8) then me

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently addicted to Assassins Creed 2, it was a free download on Xbox Live and I am loving playing it, but theres a que for the xbox in this house, it goes my daughter (4) she loves Netflix as My Little Pony is on there, then my son (8) then me

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its going to be badass man! Did you see what someone linked (cant remember the member) to in the Videogames Thread, basically it is a top 10 list of 'Things we didnt know about the game' and the cop AI looks amazing, here is the quote:

The police AI, that is, artificial intelligence, looks a lot more sophisticated in GTA V.

The stars system for wanted levels returns and at the lower levels police use tasers rather than loaded firearms, which is far more realistic – nobody has ever been shot to death for punching a guy and resisting arrest.

Cops will also employ Rottweilers to chase fleeing perps, and as the wanted level rating increases, snipers are called in. Snipers!

Their presence will make police chases all the more unpredictable if you suddenly find yourself with a red dot pointed at your forehead or a tyre blown out by a well-placed marksman.

Of course, Michael, Trevor and Franklin aren’t utterly defenseless against these new policing techniques – and not just because they’ll by armed to the teeth.

Players can take advantage of the dark at nighttime by evading police searchlight by crouching in bushes before hightailing it, with stealth becoming an important factor in escaping wanted levels.

Having a run in with the law looks like it could be a lot more interesting in GTA V."
At the moment I am addicted to this song, 'Device - Close my eyes forever'

Loving it. loving it, loving it!

Football Manager 2010. I've been playing since 2010. I've been playing football management games, and almost nothing else but, since 1999.

Neighbours. Seen almost every episode since it started showing here in 1986. The only time I've ever purposely not watched it was for about a month when a character I really liked started a relationship with one I simply couldn't stand. Thankfully, as it's a soap, it only lasted for 3-4 weeks, so I was back with it after that.

Damn FM I just kicked the addiction Thanks to Steam making me update it every time before I could play it!. Anyway I'm definitely addicted to online Poker as well as that Lucozade...It just tastes so F'ing good.

Energy drinks(things like Red Bull)... I'm terrible and need to come off them. I use to be addicted to Coke(the drink!) years back but managed to come off that(I even went through the shakes, went cold and so on when coming off the stuff).

Energy drinks(things like Red Bull)... I'm terrible and need to come off them. I use to be addicted to Coke(the drink!) years back but managed to come off that(I even went through the shakes, went cold and so on when coming off the stuff).

I agree, I drink a lot of Lucozade, and all though I don't believe its as bad for you as Red Bull its still not good to be drinking lots of it. As well as that were I live (It may be the same everywhere) there more expensive than your average coke so sort off adds insult to injury.