Hanna (2011)

Tools    

Hanna Joe Wright

"In the picture, Hanna (Ronan) is a teenage girl. Uniquely, she has the strength, the stamina, and the smarts of a solider; these come from being raised by her father (Bana), an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Sweden. Living a life unlike any other teenager, her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. The turning point in her adolescence is a sharp one; sent into the world by her father on a mission, Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own (Blanchett). As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity."

[ropeofsilicon]

&feature=player_embedded

I think this looks fun. A more rural look into the father-daughter assassin relationship that almost was in Leon: The Professional.

This will be a Net Flix affair.

Joe Wright can pull off another Leon, sure.

i've just seen the trailer. i'm thrilled for another action-packed movie.

I am eagerly waiting for this great movie, i am regular movies watcher and i love to watch these kinds of movies, i watched its trailer really amazing.

my mom wants to take me to seee this...

Movie Forums Extra
Any idea when this will be on DVD

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
This film is a really fun watch. The plot seems familiar, but despite that--great action, fresh protagonist, interesting characters all around, nice visceral trimmings, and it moves along. Good neo-spy thriller.

Hanna Joe Wright

"In the picture, Hanna (Ronan) is a teenage girl. Uniquely, she has the strength, the stamina, and the smarts of a solider; these come from being raised by her father (Bana), an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Sweden. Living a life unlike any other teenager, her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. The turning point in her adolescence is a sharp one; sent into the world by her father on a mission, Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own (Blanchett). As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity."

&feature=player_embedded

I think this looks fun. A more rural look into the father-daughter assassin relationship that almost was in Leon: The Professional.
Yeah, good movie. Lot of people think that Ronan's got a bright future.