Homophobia vs. racism

Tools    

Of course it did - I'm just pointing out that there are perfectly rational grounds for objecting to homosexual behavior.
You're grasping at straws... The fact remains that homophobes have a problem with all homosexuals, the monogamous ones as well as the promiscuous ones. The behavioral pattern isn't what's being judged (otherwise some promiscuous heterosexuals would receive just as much condemnation), it's the "unthinkable", "unnatural" act of sexual intercourse between people of the same sex that doesn't serve for procreation...regardless of how many times a person has had such relations.

Plus, it provides absolutely no insight into the rationale behind the negation of certain civil rights, all of which are given to heterosexuals regardless of how reckless their sexual behavior may be (maybe you'll be surprised (and glad?) to know that I'm not allowed to give blood simply because I'm gay, regardless of how many partners I've had, while heterosexuals are allowed without any insight into their sexual background).

You ready? You look ready.
It is vastly more prevalent in the gay community, if nothing else.
I beg your pardon, but I find that very hard to believe. Perhaps some documentation would help? Of course, widespread documentation across the globe for both sides doesn't exist. At least I'm pretty sure it doesn't. So in short, AIDs is a mute argument for homophobia.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You're grasping at straws... The fact remains that homophobes have a problem with all homosexuals, the monogamous ones as well as the promiscuous ones. The behavioral pattern isn't what's being judged (otherwise some promiscuous heterosexuals would receive just as much condemnation), it's the "unthinkable", "unnatural" act of sexual intercourse between people of the same sex that doesn't serve for procreation...regardless of how many times a person has had such relations.
Publish it, present the whole truth. You don't deserve the liberties provided by the freedom fighters who have shed blood so you can live without fear of reprisal for your choice of lifestyle, you coward. Post the letters, post them.

If I am what you say I am, you wouldn't be scared to post them

You're grasping at straws... The fact remains that homophobes have a problem with all homosexuals, the monogamous ones
What, all three of them?

The behavioral pattern isn't what's being judged (otherwise some promiscuous heterosexuals would receive just as much condemnation), it's the "unthinkable", "unnatural" act of sexual intercourse between people of the same sex that doesn't serve for procreation...regardless of how many times a person has had such relations.
In much the same way that your condemnation of 'homophobia' is limited not just to the folks who actually harm homosexuals, but to everyone who is so 'bigoted' and 'irrational' as to disapprove, even in the silence of their hearts, of homosexuality, eh?

In reality, you're just as intolerant as the 'homophobes,' but they're better men than you, because at least they are open about their intolerance.

Unless one of you are posting the apology letter in it's entirety then all you are doing is trying to make a subterfuge for deception, show the letter. I am done reading anything you have to say.. you're both pathetic, so stop lying and show it or keep my name out of your god damn mouth

In much the same way that your condemnation of 'homophobia' (bs phrase: really, has anyone ever been afraid of a limp-wristed queer?) is limited not just to the folks who actually harm homosexuals, but to everyone who is so 'bigoted' and 'irrational' as to disapprove, even in the silence of their hearts, of homosexuality, eh?
Indeed, I don't adhere to Mikey's creed of turning a blind eye to such blind hatred. I try my best to get rid of it...plus you know, there's the whole issue of them having the upper hand because we're the minority, they're acknowledged basic civil rights, we are not...but yeah, other than that, we're the same...:j

Apart from dishing out unsubstantiated bulls**t and bigoted claims, you haven't actually made a rational argument on why homosexuals are denied equal rights as heterosexuals. Reason being that there simply aren't any...now go play air guitar to some Norwegian death metal...

In any event, everything I've said is statistically documented. Go to the CDC page for HIV stats, you'll see that homos and junkies account for more than 70% of all US HIV/AIDS cases.

This is simple fact, all you've got is (offensive word removed) spin.

I'm closing this thread for the moment. It started as an insightful discussion, but has completely degraded.

I'm going to talk some things over with my mods, and bannings may or may not be issued. Hopefully, when all is said and done, we'll either be able to re-open the thread, or else attempt to start a new one, as the topic is certainly worthy of discussion. It is not, however, being "discussed" in any meaningful sense of the word, at this point, so the thread is being closed until further notice.