Crazy, Stupid, Love

Tools    

Crazy, Stupid, Love Requa, Ficarra

&feature=player_embedded

Crazy, Stupid, Love
is directed by I Love You Phillip Morris duo John Requa and Glenn Ficarra co-stars Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, John Carroll Lynch, Kevin Bacon, Jonah Bobo, Analeigh Tipton, Josh Groban, Liza Lapira and Joey King and hits theaters on July 29.

Cal Weaver (Steve Carell) is living the dream - he's got a good job, nice house, and great kids. Cal gets the surprise of his life when he learns his wife Emily (Julianne Moore) wants a divorce. His "perfect" life quickly unravels. In today's single world, Cal, who hasn't dated in decades, stands out as Mr. Unsmooth. Spending his free evenings sulking at a local bar, Cal is taken on as a "wingman" to handsome thirty-something player Jacob Palmer (Ryan Gosling) and Graham Palmer (Brendan Fraser). In an effort to help Cal start living his life again, Jacob opens Cal's eyes to the many options before him: flirty women, manly drinks and a sense of style. They aren't the only ones looking for love in what might be all the wrong places: Cal's 13-year-old son is crazy about his 17-year-old babysitter, Jessica (Analeigh Tipton) who harbors a crush on Cal. And despite Cal's makeover, the one thing that can't be made over is his heart, which seems to keep leading him back to where he began.

[ropeofsilicon]

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Nice to see Gosling back in some comedy. I loved him in Breaker High, a small Canadian tv show about a group of students on a cruise ship going around the world.

Suspect's Reviews

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Quite interested in this. I like a lot of the cast (Carrell, Gosling, Stone etc) and really enjoyed I Love You Phillip Morris.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Really liked Date Night, but could not sit through Dinner for Schmucks.
Nice to see someone else really liked Date Night, I thought it was very entertaining. The trailer for Schmucks didn't grab me so not seen that yet

This is one I am really looking forward to. I think the chemistry between Carrell and Gosling will be super.

Haven't seen it yet. But i've heard that it'll be on blu-ray in November, so might pick it up then.

Saully

you should see this in the cinema. Saw it yesterday and really liked it. Quite a twisty turny story that was clever and invested time in its characters rather than its story.