MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

Whoa boy, it feels good to have a great day on offense or pitching, but right up there is benching the right pitcher who takes a beating. I dodged Zach Plesacs bad day vs the terrible Twins, whew.

A system of cells interlinked
Ok fellas,

Back to a single manager for the Angels. Sorry about any stress that was caused with trades etc.

Play ball!

*Sinks to the basement*

Ok fellas,

Back to a single manager for the Angels. Sorry about any stress that was caused with trades etc.

Play ball!

*Sinks to the basement*
Dude, as long as people are able to remember how ive run my team thru the years, its impossible now to feel any embarrassment when they make mistakes.

There is a ton of one and two trick ponies on the wire. Where have all the Mike Trout's gone?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Man, the Mets had such a promising team this year, but they've just gotten killed by injuries:

They're doing a pretty good job when you realize how many players they have on the IL.

Jacob deGrom came back strong today , but Noah Syndergaard had a setback in rehab today when he was pulled after one inning with elbow soreness .

And to add to bizarre injuries, Zach Plesac is put on the IL for breaking his thumb......while ripping his shirt off.
So i grabbed and As' pitcher off the wire, James Kaprielian. The lad got a quality start. Id love to color this like Im a talent scout guru, but he pitched a home game vs the Mariners. I remember back when the Rays were playing the same role for any waiver wire pitchers going against them.

PW over here imagining hopefully that nobody else noticed the M's can't hit. That's like me hoping nobody else noticed the Pirates aren't a AAA team.

I think I said this a couple years ago, but at what point do we start to conclude that the Mets' training staff and/or player conditioning program (even down through the minors) is at fault?

PW over here imagining hopefully that nobody else noticed the M's can't hit. That's like me hoping nobody else noticed the Pirates aren't a AAA team.
Maybe we should put our teams together. we may have half a MLB team when we're done! Maybe...

Looks like after Seds lost some of that dead weight hes making a surge in the rankings