🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

I've been thinking about your question and I'm not sure I have a good answer. I was thinking of Journey to Babel with the ineffective Commodore who didn't have any real space command trying to command the Enterprise while Spock and Kirk were both in sick bay. But that's not really the same as your question. Maybe someone else knows?
I guess there aren't that many other ones. The only other one I can think of is Robert Fox from A Taste of Armageddon. Funnily enough, TV Tropes has an appropriate name for this, Ass in Ambassador, which also mentions your Journey to Babel example.

Bingo. You got it!

Woohoo! One of the better parts an African-American played on the show. You have to admire his guts to stand up to Spock's logic-only command.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Woohoo! One of the better parts an African-American played on the show. You have to admire his guts to stand up to Spock's logic-only command.
My favorite line from the show comes from Spock when he says, "Picturesque descriptions will not mend broken circuits, Mr. Scott."

Oh hell, I know what he was in. It was the episode with those chicks in the fuzzy pink and yellow bikinis. He walked McCoy back up to the surface of the planet after being impaled by the knight. Shore Leave.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Oh hell, I know what he was in. It was the episode with those chicks in the fuzzy pink and yellow bikinis. He walked McCoy back up to the surface of the planet after being impaled by the knight. Shore Leave.
Yes. He was the caretaker of the planet.

There are 19 episodes of the series I haven't seen yet, but my #1 of what I've seen so far is Sherry Jackson in What Are Little Girls Made Of?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Andrea.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	71535  

There are 19 episodes of the series I haven't seen yet, but my #1 of what I've seen so far is Sherry Jackson in What Are Little Girls Made Of?

I'd wager there are no episodes of the series I haven't seen.

(I sometimes say the same about the Twilight Zone - but every once in a while I'll come across or hear about an episode I never saw before. I was surprised to see a ST-TNG episode I never saw before - or at least don't remember seeing - the other day - it was the one where Dr. Polaski gets a disease that makes her turn old!)