Name the Director

Tools    

Don’t know who these people are

He has been married to Christine Lahti for decades. His name is probably best known for "The West Wing". These projects are Holly Hunter in Miss Firecracker, my favorite Spalding Gray monologue as it was filmed for HBO in "Terrors of Pleasure", and the Mike Meyers saga So I Married an Axe-Murderer.
Thomas Schlamme

'

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Dirk Benedict and Rowdy Roddy Piper in Body Slam, a spandexed and headbanded Barry Bostwick in the ridiculous Sci-Fi turd Megaforce, and the ever-radient Ann-Margret in The Villain =
Stuntman/stunt coordinator turned director
Hal Needham
Most famous for the hits Smokey & The Bandit and The Cannonball Run

OPEN FLOOR

Top one is Ryan’s Daughter so waiting on HP to see if I am correct.
If you know it is Ryan's Daughter and you know David Lean directed Ryan's Daughter why are you unsure whether or not the other two movies are also directed by David Lean? And given that you recognized the first one you had no guess as what the other two movies might be? After Summertime he made five big, color epics. You can't make an educated stab at which two of the other four are pictured?

FILM ONE: Ryan's Daughter

FILM TWO:

FILM THREE:

If you know it is Ryan's Daughter and you know David Lean directed Ryan's Daughter why are you unsure whether or not the other two movies are also directed by David Lean? And given that you recognized the first one you had no guess as what the other two movies might be? After Summertime he made five big, color epics. You can't make an educated stab at which two of the other four are pictured?
I wasn’t unsure. I was waiting politely for your response.

I don’t need to identify the other movies. All I had to do was “Name the Director”.

I will put one together now.