What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

NEXT

Five different movies, one common actor/actress...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It is Back to School. It is not Rodney Dangerfield.

Five different movies, two shots each, one common actor/actress...

MOVIE ONE:

MOVIE TWO:

MOVIE THREE:

MOVIE FOUR:

MOVIE FIVE

No clue

Five different movies (one identified), three shots each, one common actor/actress...

MOVIE THREE:

I think Movie #3 might be The Cannonball Run.

Yes Jamie Lee, yes Leslie, yes Cannonball. The answer is not Rodney Dangerfield.

Five different movies (two identified), four shots each, one common actor/actress...

MOVIE ONE: Back to School

MOVIE TWO:

MOVIE THREE: The Cannonball Run

MOVIE FOUR:

MOVIE FIVE

Cannonball Run and Back To School both feature Adrienne Barbeau. Don't know the rest of the movies.
Adrienne Barbeau

MOVIE ONE: Back to School

MOVIE TWO: Swamp Thing

MOVIE THREE: The Cannonball Run

MOVIE FOUR: Creepshow

MOVIE FIVE: The Fog (1980)

Telly Savalas
Pretty Maids All in a Row + The Battle of the Bulge + Lisa & the Devil

This is not an open floor. I am readying another set. This may take a couple hours. If somebody else wants to go before then, please do.

Thank you.
- The Management

NEXT

Five different films, one common actor/actress...

MOVIE ONE:

MOVIE TWO:

MOVIE THREE:

MOVIE FOUR:

MOVIE FIVE:
Looks like Geoffrey Lewis in the final shot and it looks like a period piece and Lewis worked a lot with Clint Eastwood who was in period piece called City Heat with Burt Reynolds so, my guess is Clint Eastwood?

Geoffrey was in six movies with Clint, but City Heat is not one of them (High Plains Drifter, Thunderbolt & Lightfoot, Any Which Way but Loose, Any Which Way You Can, Bronco Billy, and Pink Cadillac). Movie five is not City Heat nor is the answer for the common link Clint Eastwood.