What's currently the most prized item in your DVD collection and why?

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
mine would be my limited edition dogville box set. a, because it is dogville and has nicole in. b, because its really cool and has postcards and film cells in it. c, because it cost me $100 dollars which means its the most expensive dvd purchase i have made ever on one dvd.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Mine's a three way tie between the Casablanca 2 disc set, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly 2 disc set, and the Indiana Jones Trilogy.

i never said mine so mine would probably be either the Godfather DVD Collection or Martin Scorsese Collection, but i payed more for the Scorsese.

coke kills drink pepsi
My most prized dvd's have to have the actors that my friends and I like. Our fav's are Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor, Denis Leary, and Kiefer !!!

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Soon enough I shall own the clerks 10th anniversary DVD edition. That will be my second most prized DVD.

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
Soon enough I shall own the clerks 10th anniversary DVD edition. That will be my second most prized DVD.
I loved clerks. When does it come out?

Bad Morther****er
I'd have to say my 10th Aniversary Edition of Reservoir Dogs. I managed to get all five limited edition covers, and it has some fantastic extras. I think the Film Noir piece is one of the most imformative things I've seen in a long time, and the revisiting of the Sundance Festival was also great.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

I'm not old, you're just 12.
yeah, The CLerks tenth anniversary DVD is my new god. lol. I love all the extras and the new cartoon sequence is disturbingly funny. 3 disks of Kevin Smith goodness for 24 bucks? yeah, its incredible.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Urban Cowboy
I'd have to say my 10th Aniversary Edition of Reservoir Dogs. I managed to get all five limited edition covers, and it has some fantastic extras. I think the Film Noir piece is one of the most imformative things I've seen in a long time, and the revisiting of the Sundance Festival was also great.
is it 5 of the same dvds just different covers?

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
so many to choose from well for special fetures id have to go for the american pie trilogy

but as far as to say if i lost my collection of dvds the things id miss the most is my red dwarf series i love red dwarf dave lister is my idol

SMEGHEAD

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
yeah, The CLerks tenth anniversary DVD is my new god. lol. I love all the extras and the new cartoon sequence is disturbingly funny. 3 disks of Kevin Smith goodness for 24 bucks? yeah, its incredible.
Have you seen An Evening With Kevin Smith I watched it a couple weeks ago and the amount of Kevin Smith universe material included is mind boggling. He has a ***** load of weird stories.

Bad Morther****er
Originally Posted by Zzat
is it 5 of the same dvds just different covers?
No I just own 1 copy of the DVD. I just got my friends to give me their covers. But, all the viewing material is the same.

i got it for 20 at best buy! i was like wtf, and grabbed one right away. 3 disks for 20 bucks was like the best deal i've gotten. and maybe the evil dead book of the dead i got for 20 bucks too.

My most prized DVD is my Trailerpark Boys season 1 & 2 and season 3. If any Canadians out there has not seen this show, watch it. This is the funniest show i have ever seen in my life. Some Americans may have seen it, I heard it was supposed to come to a comedy channel or something, only it beeps out the swearing. But thats American television for ya. The bloopers at the end of the dvds are hilarious. Watch this show!!!!

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
If you're Canadian and haven't heard of this show... you're either deaf or stupid.. Trailer Park Boys owns faces......

\m/Ricky\m/Julian\m/Bubbles\m/Randy\m/Lahey\m/Corey\m/Trevor\m/J-Rock\m/T\m/Barb\m/Lucy\m/Sara\m/Trinity\m/Erika\m/Detriot Velvet Smooth\m/

The Lord of the Rings......Because when you've read the books and you get up close
and personal with Mr.Tolken, You can't help but watch each movie one after the
other It really is a great relaxing feeling for me and a whole lot of fun.

hey niecy again. Has anyone seen or heard of that pirate movie its a classic.

YELLOWBEARD! I don't know who's in it . Just caught a little bit on vhf one night

Originally Posted by neicy
YELLOWBEARD! I don't know who's in it . Just caught a little bit on vhf one night
This is what I think of YELLOWBEARD,

There are those who call me...Tim.
I suppose my Two Towers Extended Edition DVD is the one I cherish most, followed by Pirates of the Caribbean.