Which movie did you first hear the F word?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I imagine it was cabaret, the first X rated film I ever saw. You wouldn't have heard the f word in anything but an X film in those days.
Cabaret was indeed rated X originally in the UK - it was originally PG in the US. However, it doesn't contain the F-word.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I used to have this girlfriend known as Elsie
With whom I shared for sordid rooms in Chelsea
She wasn't what you call a blushing flower
As a matter of fact she rented by the hour.

@mark f Here you have it! The F-word!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Sound of Music, I was like 8. utterly shocking.
I didn't mind the language so much, but the sex scene between Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer just seemed inappropriate... especially when Liesl got involved.

Oh yeah I remember the songs

who can forget...

"The hills are alive with the sound of ****ing music"

"So Long, **** Off"

and the much loved

"Do-Re-Mi-****"

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I didn't mind the language so much, but the sex scene between Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer just seemed inappropriate... especially when Liesl got involved.
Hey, look, The Sound of Music just stopped being boring!!!

You should diret a remake!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thinking back to what movies I was allowed to see and at what age I viewed them, the most likely movie where I first heard the F word was probably Spaceballs.

Now I heard Marty McFly curse up a storm in Back to the Future when I was a 5, but I do not remember the F word in that trilogy.
lol. That was probably the scene in which Marty dressed in his HAZMAT suit, placed headphones onto his sleeping dad's ears, and woke him up to Van Halen. He said he was from the planet Vulcan. But it totally sounds like something else I'm honestly not sure still which was intended, but as a kid the theory was that he cussed. And we were damned proud.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't remember when I first heard that in a movie, but I do remember Goonies shocking me as a kid with all the language coming out of these kids' mouth. I was 9. Loved the movie but I think it embarrassed me cuz I was with my mom.

Cabaret was indeed rated X originally in the UK - it was originally PG in the US. However, it doesn't contain the F-word.
i thought it did. i remember Michael york saying '**** Maximilian' and lisa Minelli says 'i do' and michael york says 'so do i.' but it's many many years since i've seen it, perhaps I remembered it wrong. I do remember discussing it with the other girls at school, it was something of a novelty, bisexuality not being something that was much mentioned in those days.

I'm pretty sure for me it was Life Of Brian. Actually, I saw a thing or two for the first time in that as well.

lol. That was probably the scene in which Marty dressed in his HAZMAT suit, placed headphones onto his sleeping dad's ears, and woke him up to Van Halen. He said he was from the planet Vulcan. But it totally sounds like something else I'm honestly not sure still which was intended, but as a kid the theory was that he cussed. And we were damned proud.

I as a kid on the other hand always heard it as Vulcan,

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

I had no idea you could add "ing" on the end!