Saw this comedy when I was four...what was it?

Tools    

I saw this comedy when I was four (or was I five?) I guess the year to be about 1966 or 1967. All I remember was that I was sitting in the balcony of one of the local theaters where I live and in one of the scenes I remember a guy riding his motorbike onto the lawn of a High school or college. In another scene some guy said something dumb, and one of his friends shoved a hamburger or a cookie into his mouth to shut him up. This might be a long shot, but does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks.

So you were 4-5 in the mid 60s?

The hamburger scene sounds familiar, maybe Grease? But there's no motorbikes from what I can remember and it was a lot later than mid 60s.

Another one that I'm thinking about might be Roustabout (1964) with Elvis Presley. It's a musical, haven't seen it for yonks but more than likely contains humour and stuff if Presley is involved.

Nope, it wasn't Grease. I saw Grease in 1978 when It first came to the theaters. I liked that movie so much I watched it three times. The movie I saw when I was about four could have been one of those Walt Disney comedies starring Tommy Kirk.