Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

~Destroyed in Love~
I was shocked when I saw the title... already thinking "what have I done now?" :P

Stuck in the middle with you.
Happened to me too Zoonie. I saw the title amd it's like "WHAT THE F***!?"

~Destroyed in Love~
Happened to me too Zoonie. I saw the title amd it's like "WHAT THE F***!?"
yeah, me too... I thought also: How come anyone in here knows the name Zoonie??? Nevermind, quite nice joke

YAY for reading the first post and seeing when it was first posted!

Every time I think we should junk this thread I re-read it and realize that it's just comedy gold.

I mean, it's possible that Unregistered will NEVER get the joke!

I love seeing this thread....

Why are there two threads about me here?! The only one I know or PMd at this site is Destiny!

Destiny please save me from this wave of toreador scorn! LOL!

Every time I think we should junk this thread I re-read it and realize that it's just comedy gold.

I mean, it's possible that TOZALUMBERYARD! will NEVER get the joke!
You'll have to get up pretty early to pull one over on this guy. I was in a fraternity that was kicked off of campus for hazing (among other things), so, not only do I get jokes, I've orchestrated my fair share of them.

(I've said too much.)

http://www.sizzlequiz.com/SelectFreeGame.aspx?c=Movies

...... WOW who the hell is bobbyb????
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

and why is he saying i speak to him??? i think this is the first time i have replied to him...Is he just a moron, or a joker..

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
and why is he saying i speak to him??? i think this is the first time i have replied to him...Is he just a moron, or a joker..
The quintessential question of this decade.

I saw this thread and was like what the **** I haven't pmed anyone. Then I read into it and laughed my ass off.

wait....whadido?
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Forgive Bobby. He was just bored. TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE. Besides, when I first saw it, I got freaked out. But then I knew it had to be another trick thread. I LOVE the idea.
haha when i first saw this i was like WHOA! all the ones like "uve done it again" too i was like wow, they love me! they really love me!
hahaha woops

han solo > indiana jones
Oh God I'm So Sorry
Please Forgive Me

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Is or was there another martian leader before me? I NEVER PM YOU EVER!! I'm new here!!

thank you, martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!