The 2022 Oscar Preview Podcast

Tools    

For the eleventh (what!) consecutive year, I'm joined by @Holden Pike and @mark f for our annual Oscar Preview podcast.

This year I'm going full clickbait: you want to hear this one, to hear what might be my three favorite bits of Oscar trivia ever, and to find out which film moved mark f so much that he started crying just talking about it.

The best way to listen is to subscribe with iTunes. The next best ways are to just download it with this link (or add the podcast feed into your RSS reader). Or you can just listen right now with this embedded player:

A system of cells interlinked
Really looking forward to this year's podcast. Will fire this up ASAP!

A system of cells interlinked
Great show guys! Agree with much of what was said, but I did like Sorkin's Molly's Game for what it was. I thought it was directed pretty well. I know, slightly off topic from this year's awards, but his directorial prowess, or lack thereof came up.

Meanwhile, agree with Mark wholeheartedly in his emotional reaction to that particular film. It's been over a week since my wife and I saw it, but we were just talking about it over the weekend, and how powerful certain scenes were. Easily my favorite of the bunch so far.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I am a crybaby, but it came naturally.
Don't worry, Mark. That's great! I cry on films a lot. And sometimes I even feel like crying when I think about them!

Bumping this, because:

a) Oscars this weekend!

and

b) a couple people asked me about this, which means it must not be visible enough with all the other Oscar threads.

I thought it was a kind of fish:

But seriously, good podcast. It makes me excited for the ceremony even though I've only seen a measly two entries (Don't Look Now and Dune).