2 votes
30.00%
3 votes
0%
0 votes
30.00%
3 votes
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I think it was the best movie i saw this year so far and its based on a true story.How can it get better than that?Well let me know what you think

Didn't see it.
I wouldn't call it the best movie I ever saw, but it was very entertaining. I'll get it on DVD.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I thought it was good, close to exceptional but far from "the best". Despite the three of us (myself included) thinking highly of this movie the numbers at the box office aren't so promising http://movieweb.com/movies/box_office/ and I think this is because they tried to sell the wrong movie to the wrong crowd. Hockey is an all-time Canadian game and I suspect that if Miracle was about a Canada's hockey team there would be a lot more people amped to see it. America is more into football and baseball which ecplises the NHL season and I think this is why not to many people are crazy about it

I had never heard of it. Is it like the movie "The Passion"who directed it?
Sorry I am so lost today!Please excuse me!
See y ou around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

in the early post i made i forgot to put best movie of this year sorry my bad although i havent saw the passion i figure it will be rated the best

Originally Posted by kaisersoze
...if Miracle was about a Canada's hockey team there would be a lot more people amped to see it.
I don't know about that. This is one of America's most beloved sports story, and still gives me chills when I hear, "Do you believe in miracles?"

It may have been the timing of its release, I didn't get to see it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I don't know about that. This is one of America's most beloved sports story, and still gives me chills when I hear, "Do you believe in miracles?"

It may have been the timing of its release, I didn't get to see it.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying America can't have a beloved hockey story....in fact they do, it is and I liked the movie. What I'm saying is I did't think (I still don't) there is a big enough hockey lovin' crowd in america to have made the film successful.

Look at any Canadian Hockey Team home game, Toronto, Monteral, Vancover, Ottawa against home games at Minnesota, Carolina, Columbus, Nashville and you will see a big difference in empty seats. Even among some of the top American NHL teams Colrado, Detroit, Dallas, San Jose.... very Cache teams.......and there is still a "noticiable" difference in attendence. That to me represents that American interest is more divided mainly into MLB, NFL.... you should see the price of a JAYS home game compared to the YANKS hahahahaha.

No, I agree that Hockey is at the bottom of the rung as far as American sporting interest goes, but this is an Olympic story held dear to American's hearts. That's all I meant.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I just watched this for the first time and I cannot think of a more exhilarating and lengthy sport movie showdown. Aside from the standard partiotic heart strings of do many sport movies, the final game was crazy intense.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I think it was the best movie i saw this year so far and its based on a true story.How can it get better than that?Well let me know what you think
I give it a

Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team is much better in my opinion.