Submit Your
Comedy
List
The deadline for the Top Comedies of All Time list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

The Thread In Which We Choose An Avatar For MKS

Tools    

We have a problem. MKS does not have an avatar. This is a crisis. I have dug into the bargain bin and found this, but perhaps a better image can be found.

How about something minimalist... .

He's an artist, so that might fit.

Interesting, I didn't know he was an artist. What's his forte?

Filmmaker.

I don't know if MKS frequents this channel and I don't see it popping up in the "Now Playing" tab on the homepage, btw, so someone might have to ping him to get him to notice this thread.

I don't know if MKS frequents this channel and I don't see it popping up in the "Now Playing" tab on the homepage, btw, so someone might have to ping him to get him to notice this thread.
Okay: @ThatDarnMKS

Isn't my visual anonymity part of my mystique? I paint my persona with words and outsized egomania. Could an avatar capture all of that?

Duplicate Account (locked)
Isn't my visual anonymity part of my mystique? I paint my persona with words and outsized egomania. Could an avatar capture all of that?

Oh I get it, you're trying to get the ladies.

Of course it can. See for yourself:

How about this one?