Favorite Three Edward Norton Films ?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Only know one for I only saw one The Italian Job.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Out of the ones I have seen:

The Illusionist
American History X
The Painted Veil

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
American History X
Fight Club
The Illusionist

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Edward Norton is one of my fav actors and I enjoy pretty much everything he is in that ive seen, he was good in The Hulk but it wasnt good enough to be in my top 3.

You want to post like me?
- Fight Club
- American History X
- The Illusionist

I think the Incredible Hulk was right next to Hancock in the superhero movie category. No matter how good Norton was he just couldn't save that movie.

1. primal fear
2. american history x
3. fight club
Me too!

I really liked Primal Fear. It did justice to the book and I thought Gere+Norton+Linney were a great combination.

I know that this thread asked for 3, but since I always put up my top 5, I figure, why break tradition?
I haven't seen The Illusionist, so I think these might be my fave.
I say "might" b'cuz I haven't decided yet if Hulk would qualify as being a fave Ed Norton flick. As a nerd of the superhero genre, I may be trying to convince myself that this flick is better than it is. I'll have to let the thought marinate a bit more a'fore I make a final conclusion. Til then, this is how it stands:

5. Primal Fear
As far as courtroom dramas go, Primal Fear is just a so-so movie that really gets pushed up a notch or two on the quality scale based almost exclusively on Edward Norton's stand-out debut performance. His switch on a dime acting, combined with his unfamiliar ity with the viewing audince is what primarily drives the twist ending to achieve it's intended purpose.

4. Rounders
Norton's does a fine job as a rounder who either can't or just plain doesn't want to reign in his card-playing gambling habits that almost always will gets him in trouble.
But, to be honest, I think I like this movie more b'cuz, as a fan of Oreo cookies, there's a product placement in here for them that is essential to the climax of the story.
So, y'know....
there you go.

3. Fight Club
Actually, I know that, for the purposes of this thread, I should explain why I liked Norton's performance in this film, but
the first rule of Fight Club is "Never talk about Fight Club".

2. American History X
My favorite of Norton's performances so far. The only thing that kept this movie from making number 1 on this particular list is that while the story is solid, is seems a bit clunky & broken (which may be due to the editing that got this film in so much trouble with it's director).

1. The Score
I really enjoy hiest movies & the mark of a good quality one are twists & unexpected turns that tend take place during the central caper-theme of the movie. For me, this movie delivers in those aspects but with the additive of performances by Robert DeNiro, Marlon Brando & especially a stand-out by Ed Norton.
Probably not the greatest written film Norton ha starred in, but for me personally, the most entertaining so far.

Fight Club
The Illusionist
American History X

Fight Club
25th Hour
Primal Fear

Making a difference
Can not remember his performance in the hulk, but in that of the Illusionist still lingers. Loved it to bits