HBO Max

Tools    

Don’t see any big deal about this though I did re-subscribe to HBO yesterday. Week’s free trial & then $14.99 a month, which I shall soon cancel.

I will watch everything in my wish list there (not a huge amount of material) & then bail out again.

I’ve probably seen too much of HBO’s good stuff already.

It's just them consolidating their apps/names/services/whatever. Probably necessary, once they decided to bifurcate things unnecessarily. But I get it, they were trying to hedge their bets, feeling out the digital streaming stuff as they went. Just a tad annoying I suppose.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Don’t see any big deal about this though I did re-subscribe to HBO yesterday. Week’s free trial & then $14.99 a month, which I shall soon cancel.

I will watch everything in my wish list there (not a huge amount of material) & then bail out again.

I’ve probably seen too much of HBO’s good stuff already.
I ended up watching several Studio Ghibli movies and have caught up on Dr. Who, at least for as far as what's available on HBO Max. There is a bit more available than was in my previous sub with HBO Now. I expect I'll end up making my way through the DC collection and probably a marathon run of the Harry Potter series. After that I'll probably cap out too though, unless I end up restarting Deadwood or maybe an older series run.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

It did kinda freak me out when my HBO Now app was suddenly gone from my PS4 menu without explanation, or a link to switch over, or even a note on the HBO Now page telling me what was going on. To be honest, I still have no idea and it seems as though HBO Now is still a thing? I ended up installing MAX on my system and have yet to be double-charged. I have no idea.

I ended up watching several Studio Ghibli movies and have caught up on Dr. Who, at least for as far as what's available on HBO Max. There is a bit more available than was in my previous sub with HBO Now. I expect I'll end up making my way through the DC collection and probably a marathon run of the Harry Potter series. After that I'll probably cap out too though, unless I end up restarting Deadwood or maybe an older series run.
Right. I do think there’s a bit more than HBO Now (or did I have HBO Go before?). I did see they have Harry Potter, but I have zero interest. I put all the very latest mini-series in my wishlist & I expect to enjoy those. A few other things & that’s about it.

It did kinda freak me out when my HBO Now app was suddenly gone from my PS4 menu without explanation, or a link to switch over, or even a note on the HBO Now page telling me what was going on. To be honest, I still have no idea and it seems as though HBO Now is still a thing? I ended up installing MAX on my system and have yet to be double-charged. I have no idea.
Yesterday I thought I would restore my HBO Now subscription (I go in & out of these places). But I got a little blurb saying HBO Max costs the same so why not join? Okay, whatever. Even The NY Times says they don’t exactly know what HBO Max is &, quite frankly, it’s too hot outside to worry about these things.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
And still no love for Doom Patrol...

And still no love for Doom Patrol...
I got 2 in and got distracted! I [sings] keep forgettin' [stops singin'] that it's on HBO.

=\