What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

Requiem for a dream and GodFather

A clock work orange and Matrix.

a serbian film

Pulp Fiction (I know the dialogue by heart)
Groundhog Day (I saw it as many times as Phil Connors relives February 2nd...maybe a little more...haha)
The Big Lebowski (I never get bored of this...and I laugh just as much everytime)
The Breakfast Club (same as Pulp Fiction...dialogue is in my head)
Rocky series (I saw parts 1, 3, 4 the most times)

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

If I had a dollar for every time i've seen the movie Spaceballs I'd be buying every movie I could find at the nearest blu-ray store...Seriously, I can quote almost the entire film.

Ok Hard to pick one so here a few I watch over and over

they may not be all great movies but they cheer me up

terminator 2, know every line from the theatrical release, and almost the lines from the extended special edtion... (the first time I viwed it was when I was seven, kind of explains my obsession, well not really)

There are quite a few lol but I would have to say, Man on fire with Denzil Washington

Good Will Hunting, probably? I really don't know.

I thought I'd posted in here a while back, can't seem to see my post though.

Movie I've seen most is Young Guns.

Along with random other movies I'd watch, I'd watch Young Guns without fail every day from age 10 till I was 15, then have watched once or twice a month since then too.
Rough calculation is well over 2000 times, maybe close to 2500.

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

Aww my pick didnt show up! Fried Green Tomatoes is one I watch a lot

The movie I've seen the most times (and not on my favorites list, although it's not far below #10) is probably Star Wars. That's including the umpteen times I saw it in its original run, plus when it was re-released as "A New Hope." Then there was its cable run, when it came out on VHS, plus when "The Special Edition" came out, then, finally the times I've seen it on the DVD I bought. But, I only bought one DVD!

Okay, folks:

There are a number of films that I've liked well enough to see more than once, but West Side Story, which I never get tired of seeing, is a movie that I've seen more times than I'm able or willing to count, at this point.