Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I rent so many terrible movies I can't even name them all.
But I did walk out on The Mist.

I actually liked that movie. Not the best ever made, but it did have good tense moments, IMO.

I was sorely disappointed by Paranormal Activity 3. The first two terrified me, but after watching the 3rd, we went home and watched the 2nd again, trying to make sense of it, and it was not the least bit scary this time around. It ruined the whole series for me.

Hangover 2 was simply an attempt to be grosser than the first and really lacked a lot of the funny moments that the first held. It seemed to be too serious at first, like the things they had to go through were actually scary, or deadly. The rest was way too predictable.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I tried watching 2012, but only got to about the 17th close escape (1 hour in) when my suspension of disbelief got expelled.

I regret seeing Splice. Do not go and see it! Its disturbing. And other than that, you may hate me but i didnt like Avatar. It was talked up too much and i was very disappointed when i saw it

I regret seeing Dragon Ball Evolution. As a loyal fan of Dragonball for the last 14 years I thought that this was a total insult to the amazing anime and the only part that makes me madder is the fact that Akira Toriyama allowed filmmakers to rip apart his creation like that.

I Regret seeing Avatar, probably the most over hyped film in history. Plus it was the exact same storyline as kevin costner's dances with wolves, just in space, oh sorry pandorra which looked pretty much like earth just populated with blue people. And who can possibly forget the truely terrible acting from Sam Worthington.
This explained to me that James Cameron cares more about a pay check than his fans...

Hmm, isn't this just another way of asking, 'film's you were disappointed by?'

I regret seeing Dragon Ball Evolution. As a loyal fan of Dragonball for the last 14 years I thought that this was a total insult to the amazing anime and the only part that makes me madder is the fact that Akira Toriyama allowed filmmakers to rip apart his creation like that.

This movie almost made me cry, it was that insulting to the Dragon Ball universe. I've never found a more awful, poorly written, lazily put together adaptation of anything before.

I rent so many terrible movies I can't even name them all.
But I did walk out on The Mist.
...and missed one of most depressing endings ever .That movie is all in its ending,only ending makes that movie powerful...

Btw,i never regret seeing any movie,why should i...

One film I remember regretting is The Antichrist. Just some of the scenes were so explicit and I felt so bad for the dude.

Did you watch it by yourself?

Ya, I think it would have been worse watching it by myself. Boyfriend watched it before me and his friends kept talking about so I wanted to see it and they told me not to but I wanted to be in on what it is. Stupidest choice of my life. lol.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Avatar, Rise of The Planet of The Apes, Benjamin Button, Hunger Games.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I remember hearing all the buzz about how "Paranormal Activity" was so scary so I thought "Lol this won't scare me", then proceeded to watch it alone in the dark late at night. Suffice to say I was scared shitless!!

So whilst I don't regret seeing the film, I regret my choice of where and when to watch it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I agree with you on Benjamin Button, seemed like such a long pointless borefest.

I only agree with Benjamin Button. Loved Avatar, liked the Apes film a lot, and was honestly entertained by The Hunger Games. Benjamin Button is good, don't get me wrong, but every time I start watching the film, without fail, I end up losing interest almost an hour into it.

This explained to me that James Cameron cares more about a pay check than his fans...
He clearly put in the effort because he enjoys making the film too, he even contributed to creating a new camera for the 3D in Avatar and all his interest in the technology and so on shows in Avatar...