New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Makes me think Gattaca meets Enemy Of The State with the baseline of Logan's Run.
Makes me think of derivative sci-fi junk. Sci-fi in film is so terrible. Go read some Greg Bear or Dan Simmons, then tell me this movie looks even slightly enjoyable.

Semper Fooey
&feature=related

I figured this would suck, but the trailer looks good. The original mini series with Alec Guinness was good, but like so much British shows was way slow and all talk. It looks like this is a little more jazzed up, but not more so than a cold war spy movie from the sixties or seventies. And it was too long so shorter in this case could be better.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
&feature=related

I figured this would suck, but the trailer looks good. The original mini series with Alec Guinness was good, but like so much British shows was way slow and all talk. It looks like this is a little more jazzed up, but not more so than a cold war spy movie from the sixties or seventies. And it was too long so shorter in this case could be better.

I have never seen the original mini series but this movie looks great.!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think this is just fairly new in the US, I think this has already been out in other countries but i'm not positive about that. This looks exactly like the kind of movie I love.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
It's new to me, I doubt they will ever show this trailer in America. I love the TV show so I'll give the movie a shot.

Just thought this was very well done even though it seems to be just for the TV show.

&feature=related

Again new to me, I have no idea when this will be in America

&ob=av3e

Not sure what to say about this one.

&feature=related

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I am a huge fan of Sam Neill and i like Willem Dafoe, looks like a interesting movie.

&feature=player_embedded

As far as Mission Impossible goes well I liked the first because it was kinda original I have not been impressed with the 2nd or 3rd, but I'll probably watch this one anyways.

I like MI: 1 and 3, but I'm excited for Ghost Protocol for the simple fact that Brad Bird is directing it. I cannot wait to see a live action film from him, much less an action film. Especially after seeing The Incredibles!

As much as I love The Three Musketeers I just don't have a good feeling about this take on the story.
Did you notice this film is directed by Paul W. S. Anderson? That's probably the source of your concern.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Did you notice this film is directed by Paul W. S. Anderson? That's probably the source of your concern.
I did not notice that, but your right that does concern me, He's only done 1 movie that I like so yeah no high expectations for this one.