Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Have loved Jessica since she first broke into the biz...or since I first saw her I guess. A beautiful woman and a total star like the kind they don't make any more to state a cliche.

Luca Hollestelle (I realize the top and bottom pics are almost the same but there are slight differences...I don't mind if it looks the same, I just love the look on her face. I just discovered this fine lady. I couldn't find a pic where she's genuinely smiling that didn't have a padlock on it. But there are plenty online that have smiling pics of her if you want to see her at her best. Love redheaded, freckled, smiling beauties!

For me Rachel McAdams and Chloe Grace Moretz

Spent all night getting pics for a months worth of new beauties. So every 3 days will do a new Beauty for the thread.
You absolute legend.

Not really i didnt wanna have to pay imageshack 18 dollers to upload more pics before Monday when I got paid so I uploaded 9 different beauty selections and a bunch of Movie posters for my Movies list

Though she was on Daredevil and Punisher TV series I just didnt swoon over her. Maybe its because find the CW actresses more appealing then Netflix Marvel shows. Its not a DC vs Marvel deal. Just how it worked out.

Shawnee Smith, whom I've adored for many years. She's 50 years-old now but I think she still looks great. For her best look, check out the series from 1998-2004, Becker. She's a fine actress, too.