Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”

First time!
Watched everything else about this character, and all of them sucks!
Jon Bernthal is great as Frank, but Netflix ruined it. He was so good during DareDevil season 2, why they screwed the character in his own show is beyond me. Still waiting for a good Garth Ennis quality Punisher.
I don't expect much from this, let's see...

I'm forcing myself through Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, and this is... well, they do a good job so I'm not giving it a low rating... but this is one of the weirdest and most uncomfortable movies I've ever seen.

Going in completely blind. Cheers.

⬆️ Never heard of Peterloo or this movie & not available yet on Netflix here. Sounds interesting.

The Owl's Heritage (L'héritage de la chouette) (1989) by Chris Marker

Im going to Athens in a few weeks, without my girlfriend and without my son. A kind of getaway. In preparation for that trip i have read a short story collection called "Something Will Happen, You’ll See" by Christous Ikonomou (2010), which focuses on the recent economic crises in Greece and its implications on the low-income part of Athens. I have also reserved "A concise history of Greece" by Richard Clogg (2013) in my local library to get prepared for that trip. In terms of films we are starting to watch The Owl's Heritage by Chris Marker, which is a long essay film on the philosophy of Greece. With an approximately running time of 340 min, we are not going to see it in one setting.

Unregistered User
⬆️ Never heard of Peterloo or this movie & not available yet on Netflix here. Sounds interesting.

It chronicles the Peterloo massacre 200 years ago. Really good film actually, despite what I thought was a quite daunting runtime. Costume and set design were fantastic. I think you'd like it Stirchley.