Do You Ever Pause a Movie.. to Imagine?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's rare, but I love to do it.. Create my own scenes, perhaps future scenes (and then seeing how it actually plays out).. Usually inserting myself and editing it to expand the imagination. Sometimes I'll wonder about a remake, and how it would be made modern.

My mind often wonders off to imagine different camera angles, props, wardrobe, script, make-up, dialogue, reactions and even other actors for a role etc. but I forget to pause so I end up 'rewinding' whenever that happens.

Do You Ever Pause a Movie.. to Imagine?

No, but I do rewind so that I can re-live a memorable scene. And no I don't me the nude stuff or car chases I mean the scenes that makes one thinkand reflect.

It's rare, but I love to do it.. Create my own scenes, perhaps future scenes (and then seeing how it actually plays out).. Usually inserting myself and editing it to expand the imagination. Sometimes I'll wonder about a remake, and how it would be made modern.
Yes. I do this with books as well.

Sometimes I zone out to think. But hate pausing the movie. All the contemplation is always after a movie.

Sometimes I zone out to think. But hate pausing the movie. All the contemplation is always after a movie.
I would say the same. I zone out and think about other things. I'm usually having to wind a programme back because I've been distracted (God, that sounds old-fashioned doesn't it ? You can hear the cogs of the VHS going round).

I would say the same. I zone out and think about other things. I'm usually having to wind a programme back because I've been distracted (God, that sounds old-fashioned doesn't it ? You can hear the cogs of the VHS going round).
I remember back when I was talking to a co-worker about movies and she suggested I rent a certain one, but I told her I didn't have a machine to watch VHS tapes on and she said, "God! Get with the 80's!"

Haha... Luckily for me, my peak movie watching age was when DVDs were in full swing. Even that seems old fashioned these days! My dad had a Panasonic VHS player on which I watched my first movie, T2. Arnie scared the sh*t out of me back then!

Night Monkey likes to beat it.

Does pausing Species as a kid count?