Anyone else think Terminator 6: Dark Fate will suck?

Tools    

And to answer your final question, no I'm not looking forward to Zombieland 2. I don't think they'll catch lightning in a bottle twice. Also, I'm still upset they killed off Bill Murray.

Yeah, but I will give huge, huge props to Bill Murray if he comes back as a zombie in the sequel.

Welcome to the human race...
Eh, I think Zombieland is one of those zombie movies where the infection only gets spread through bites and since he wasn't bitten before dying I don't think he's coming back.

Yes, I am suggesting that. Each sequel explicitly acknowledges the existence of the previous films' Terminator/s. Take this exchange from Rise of the Machines:

John Connor: Do you even remember me? Sarah Connor? Blowing up Cyberdyne? Hasta la vista, baby? Ring any bells?
Terminator: That was a different T-101.
John Connor: What, do you guys come off an assembly line or something?
Terminator: Exactly.
John Connor: Oh man, I'm gonna have to teach you everything all over again.

As for the matter of Arnold/Terminator himself aging, I think you're just meant to ignore that across those first three films (it's only once Genisys had to deal with a significantly older Arnold that they had to make up an excuse for his age).

I had completely forgotten that, I stand corrected. Even so, I'll still be more worried about Sarah Conner breaking a hip than getting shot. Gonna be a big pass for me.

I'm a massive fan of the Terminator movies, T2 is one of my favourite movies of all time. I'm happy we are getting the 'true' sequel to T2, though the trailers for Dark Fate have not exactly... blown me away, you could say. I'm still really looking forward to the movie and absolutely ecstatic to see Linda Hamilton return to the iconic role of Sarah Connor. I think everyone should reserve judgement until the movie is released, watch it then decide if it sucks or not.
There's too much negativity at the moment online, for example, Youtube (a platform I also create on) which completely bash/trash these movies before their even released, usually based on 'script leaks' or private informants or whatever else... people seem to be thriving on negativity at the moment... watch the movie, then decide.

It has been sucking since part III.

EDIT: The post turned out sounding a little naughty!

I'm operating on the assumption it surely can't be a mediocre as the last three. Law of averages thing.

I'll deffo be going to see it.