IT Chapter 2

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If they eliminated Bowers it would have saved them some time. They changed up his story and he didn't affect the plot whatsoever.

Suspect's Reviews

If they eliminated Bowers it would have saved them some time. They changed up his story and he didn't affect the plot whatsoever.
Agree. Made him almost insignificant, apart from giving Eddie a point to score. I thought the actor playing the part did a great job despite having so little to play with.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Ha. I forgot about him! You're right. That was a set up to nowhere. =/

Not seen it yet, but I’m counting on watching it in the cinema soon...

And I kinda also just wanted to pop in here because I want to drop a random funny remark:

I find it funny that, in Danish, the way you pronounce “IT” in English is exactly the same as saying 1 (one) in Danish (the spelling is, however, “Et”).

When I ask people about the movie or just talking about it in general, I’m basically saying “So I was wondering, have you seen One Two?”

Loved the first movie and recently watched the second one. Quite good overall. I actually watched the original IT movie and was pleasantly surprised by some new scenes that weren't in the original one. The scares in IT 2 were good too as even though I knew it was coming, it still managed to shock me.

I've got a review for Chapter 2 on the way over on my Youtube channel, but what I will say is that I really enjoyed the movie, yeah its not without its few flaws in regards to narrative/pacing, but overall enjoyed it. I wouldn't really say it was scary... a little creepy and intense at times, but nothing really horrifying and i do feel like the CGI when used did diminish some of that horror at times.

A system of cells interlinked
Finally caught this last night. Aside from a few quibbles with the CGI horror sequences and a dislike for the method used for Bev's horror, I thought this was pretty good. Sure, the ending was pretty much a video game boss fight, but I have always maintained that the ending of this book is both weak and possibly unable to be adapted to screen. I liked the meta joke about weak endings in the film.