Rank the Steven Spielberg Films You've Seen

Tools    

This, but i still havent seen Schindlers list.
It's a great movie, but not one I'd ever care to re-watch.

From what ive seen i love the cinematography and atmosphere. I also tend to like harsher stories. That said i didnt care that much for SPR.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Everyone I knows says they cannot re-watch Schindler's List but I find myself rewatching it over and over again, like 2-3 times a year. It's that good!

Some of Spielberg's most underrated movies in my opinion are A.I., The Terminal, and Munich. Those do not get enough credit.

The Steven Spielberg movies I've seen are entitled and rated as follows:

A) Jaws: A good movie, but I can take it or leave it.

B) Schindler's List: An excellent film, which although rather disturbingly powerful in many ways, is necessary, and everybody should see it.

C) Polar Express: An older one, but also an excellent, and fun film.

D) Munich: Very good film.

E) Zodiac: Also quite good.

F) Jurassic Park (the first one) Eh! I saw it when it was way out of date, but it was okay.

The Steven Spielberg movies I've seen are entitled and rated as follows:

A) Jaws: A good movie, but I can take it or leave it.

B) Schindler's List: An excellent film, which although rather disturbingly powerful in many ways, is necessary, and everybody should see it.

C) Polar Express: An older one, but also an excellent, and fun film.

D) Munich: Very good film.

E) Zodiac: Also quite good.

F) Jurassic Park (the first one) Eh! I saw it when it was way out of date, but it was okay.
Zodiac isn't a Spielberg film. It's a David Fincher film.

1. Schindler's List
2. Saving Private Ryan
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. E.T.
5. Jaws
6. Jurassic Park
7. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
8. Catch Me If You Can
9. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
10. Minority Report (I need to watch it again)
11. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Schindler’s list 5 stars
Jaws 5 stars or 4.5 can’t decide

Jurassic Park 4.5 or 5 can’t decide lol
Savings private Ryan 4.5
Minority report 4.5 (this movie is brilliant not sure why I can’t give it a 5, maybe I should)
The last crusade 4.5
Raiders 4.5 (need to revisit)

Catch me if you can 4
War of the worlds 4 (very strong opening 10-20 mins)
Temple of doom 4

The lost world 3
The adventures of Tintin 3

Edit: Oh yea and crystal skull 2.5. Not a good film.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Everyone I knows says they cannot re-watch Schindler's List but I find myself rewatching it over and over again, like 2-3 times a year. It's that good!

Some of Spielberg's most underrated movies in my opinion are A.I., The Terminal, and Munich. Those do not get enough credit.
Need to see them both.

Also answers to Jabba
The man's filmography is huge so ranking it would be a very time consuming task. I may give it a go when I got enough time on my hands since I've seen everything he's made so far aside from The Post (haven't gotten a chance to see it), Firelight (because as far as I know, no copies have survived -ironically enough due to a fire), Savage & Something Evil (because I can't track down any copies yet).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Everything:

He pretty much singlehandedly (well, with some help from George Lucas) ended New Hollywood and resurrected the blockbuster trend. If it weren't for that urchin, perhaps we would not have all this Marvel crap we see every year, and instead have some valuable American art on the list of highest-grossing films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
the Lumiere brothers gave us The Emoji Movie
That's a stretch whereas my argument, although
purposely provocative, is a fair one.
When the studio system in the US broke, filmmakers got the upper hand, and some formal experimentalism visited American mainstream (!!!) cinema. Hence the New Hollywood was born. Probably the freest epoch in American filmmaking. It's not to say films got noticeably better, but more freedom given to the filmmakers resulted in more grey (as opposed to black and white before) visions, and more personal visions. Of course Americans had auteurs before that, but they were often silenced by the studios, and their masterpieces shattered. But then came Spielberg and changed everything. He made Jaws. Quite a good film, mind you, and a grandiose commercial success, but also a film that started the entire summer blockbuster must-see box office hit idea. Spielberg did put some low-level pulp art in his films, but at the same time infantilised the viewer.