Falling Asleep in the Theater

Tools    

Believe it or not, I fell asleep during the projection of Return of The King. I'd had a very busy week-end at the movies, and I just couldn't take it anymore
I can't blame you as that movie is ridiculously long and in my opinion not that good, although I've been getting strange urges to give them another watch.

I can't blame you as that movie is ridiculously long and in my opinion not that good, although I've been getting strange urges to give them another watch.
I know it's been said a zillion times, but hey ... that flick has got enough endings to make a full-length movie. That's his problem, I think.

Anyways, I had seen it the day before, so it was just a cozy nap for me, no problem at all

I know it's been said a zillion times, but hey ... that flick has got enough endings to make a full-length movie. That's his problem, I think.

Anyways, I had seen it the day before, so it was just a cozy nap for me, no problem at all
Off topic but after seeing Aguirre on your list i'm itching to finally watch it. If it's good I'll go see it on the big screen.

I really don't think I ever have, unless I did so as a kid. One of my best friends hardly ever goes with me however, since he almost always does.

Wow!! Falling asleep in a movie theatre can be downright dangerous, because one never knows what could happen to them in the process; they could be sexually assaulted, robbed, kidnapped/abducted, or whatever.

There are two good ways to protect oneself against falling asleep in a movie theatre:

A) Get plenty of sleep the night before.

B) Choose your movie(s) carefully.

The only time I remember sort of falling asleep in a movie theatre is many years ago, when my family and I went to see a movie that was not only particularly lousy, but boring as hell, and everybody in the audience including ourselves, was slumped down in their seats...clearly asleep! Although the name of this particular movie escapes me at the moment, it was a weird experience.

Omagahd, they're projecting it ? Lucky you!
Yeah I have a theater that has a series called cult 101 where they show 101 cult films on the big screen over the year. Great fun!

Omagahd, they're projecting it ? Lucky you!
I also forgot to add that they announce showings monthly so it could either start showing soon or way back at the end of the year.

I wouldn't do it ever since I saw Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, the boys dropping a bug into a snoring mouth. ew..