Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I caught the last 2/3's of a movie last night called The Children (2008) and there was a lovely lady I'd never seen before by the name of Hannah Tointon:

I caught the last 2/3's of a movie last night called The Children (2008) and there was a lovely lady I'd never seen before by the name of Hannah Tointon:
She's nice isn't she? Good horror film, The Children, and currently the only thing I've seen her in. I know her sister Kara Tointon more, and she's in the series The Halcyon at the moment.

Yes, she's very attractive. Since I missed the first of The Children, I got in on the part where
WARNING: spoilers below
the little blonde girl loses her cool at the dinner table and lashes out at the woman trying to calm her down. Since she turns out to be the one controlling the rest of the kids and making them kill, I was wondering what caused her to become evil? Anyway, once it got underway with the kids going after the adults, I was hooked. And from the moment I got a good look at Hannah Tointon, there was no changing the channel.

Yes, she's very attractive. Since I missed the first of The Children, I got in on the part where
WARNING: spoilers below
the little blonde girl loses her cool at the dinner table and lashes out at the woman trying to calm her down. Since she turns out to be the one controlling the rest of the kids and making them kill, I was wondering what caused her to become evil? Anyway, once it got underway with the kids going after the adults, I was hooked. And from the moment I got a good look at Hannah Tointon, there was no changing the channel.
Yeah, I was exactly the same .

This might just do nobody any good.
Lily James

Isabelle Adjani

Saunch, I see you've added Lily James to your post. She just found a new fan in me after I watched her in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies about two weeks ago. I need to look for shows with her! And Isabelle Adjani is just a world-class beauty, that's the only way I know to say it...not because she's from France! I love that photo, second from the bottom that I recognize from The Driver, an excellent movie she did with Ryan O'Neal.

Roy C., I've always liked Neve Campbell. She was what always drew me to the "Scream" movies, although I haven't see the 4th one yet. I hope she makes it all the way through!

Here's some more Kaya Scodelario, whom I've only seen in "The Maze Runner" films. I understand her peformance in the British series Skins was quite good. I may have to order it someday:

Lily James was in Downton Abbey. I only really know her from Cinderella (which I sheepishly admit to liking. A lot.). She'll be in Edgar Wright's Baby Driver later this year. She's quite beautiful.

I also love Hill's The Driver. Not the first Adjani movie I saw but probably my favorite. Aside from Posession, maybe.

Funny, The Driver is actually serving as inspiration for Baby Driver.

I have to admit, I never got the appeal towards Campbell but Scodelario I know (and only know from) an adaptation of Wuthering Heights which I thought was really good.

I also love Hill's The Driver. Not the first Adjani movie I saw but probably my favorite. Aside from Posession, maybe.
She's great in Nosferatu the Vampyre as well, mainly because she's like a silent movie actress.

I like that one too! She has very expressive eyes!

Her look in The Tenant also made me mildly obsessed with glasses.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Queen Isabelle!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I like that one too! She has very expressive eyes!

Her look in The Tenant also made me mildly obsessed with glasses.

Anyone else think she looks like Jessica Alba in the second pic?

Edit: Kelly Brook.

I can't get enough from this woman.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I just wanted to share these gifs.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent read the whole thread but want to say it is so nice to see an appreciation thread rather than a body shaming thread. Thumbsup from me. Actresses rock. So do actors.

Gal Gadot and her smile -

This gif is hypnotic:

and here's someone I don't think we see enough of in these kind of conversations; the always great and elegant Carey Mulligan -

Oh yeah! Gal Gadot and Carey Mulligan are so fine. I especially love Carey Mulligan. She just has that girl-next-door sweetness about her (even if she plays a not-so-likable character as in The Great Gatsby or Shame) that would make me want to marry her if I weren't already in love with my wife.

Another favorite for me, Carla Gugino: