Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I believe that lines should watch a sentimental '30s film. lines, tell me how easy it is for you to watch The Young at Heart. That one's enough to melt the hardest Popeye heart. If it's too difficult to grab then how about one of my two top 1930s flicks, Pygmalion and/or Gone with the Wind?

Sorry, I didn't actually check out you Lists, but those three should cover one viewing at least.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I selected around 7 movies, just have to pick one of them out...
i've picked out a few as well! i'm going to take a peek at your top 100 (if you have one?) now...

I believe that lines should watch a sentimental '30s film. lines, tell me how easy it is for you to watch The Young at Heart. That one's enough to melt the hardest Popeye heart. If it's too difficult to grab then how about one of my two top 1930s flicks, Pygmalion and/or Gone with the Wind?

Sorry, I didn't actually check out you Lists, but those three should cover one viewing at least.
do you mean this movie? If so the University and Public libraries don't have it, but I can add it to my netflix queue after my incoming movies and maybe have it by early next week. No problem on the other two either. I can watch all three but it'll take a little while.

I'm thinking something a little bit cheesy. How easy is it for you to get Peking Opera Blues or Naked Killer? Or if you want you can use this as an opportunity to give redacted and/or casualties of war a go.

I am going to pick a modern indie romance film...
I am usually not fond of the genre, but do have a few odd favourites.

I have picked it based on your Top 100.
very cool! i just took a peak at yours and i have a good idea of the type of movie i'll choose. how would you feel about subtitles?

very cool! i just took a peak at yours and i have a good idea of the type of movie i'll chose. how would you feel about subtitles?
I have no issues... you can suggest just about anything.
I would watch almost anything.

Sorry to say, I've already seen it.
i had a feeling you might! did you like it, at least?

Is it tooooo late for me to join
if i can find someone else who wants to join now, you can partner up with them - if not, do you want to join the next round?

WBadger, not sure if you have seen any David Gordon Green films, but I want you to watch Snow Angels if you haven't seen it.