ash_is_the_gal's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

I really enjoyed looking threw your top 100

It was really great too see Little Women and Fried Green Tomatoes on your list. I haven't seen Rabbit Proof Fence in a moons age thanks for the reminder. Repulsion is a deeply distrubing psychological film. I felt so Agitated while watching and after watching this film. Network, respect. It's a Wonderful Life, Hotdog have you seen anything else of Frank Capra's ? American Psycho is one of those films I felt like I shouldn't be laughing yet with every new insane encounter I found myself laughing even harder, truely dazzing dark comedy. A Christmas Story Classic. Plus huge reps for putting a holiday film in your top 100. I've always found it hard. It's a Wonderful Life is in my top 100 but for me I don't relagate it too holiday film views or see it as a holiday film. Paper Moon Bogdanovich best in my opinion but if you haven't seen What's up Doc ? I truely beileve it would be to your tastes. The King of Kong, I recently watched this. One of the Rogers video store clerks recommended it very satirical, charmingly simple, and obssesive. Hands down the only film I really didn't care for in your list was The Mist. It just wasn`t my cup of tea.

Another recommendation if you haven`t seen The Women (1939) directed by George Cukor after seeing The Phildelphia Story¸in your list which I love as well.

Again fantasic list.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Wow, Ash. Really fun list! It feels so personal since so many of the choices are obviously personal favorites that don't necessarily fall into "the cannon" of the all-time great movies. Also, I like the new (to me, at least) avatar from Eyes Without a Face (surprised it didn't make your list) even though it kind of creeps me out.