Movies in the public domain (free AND legal)

Tools    

A catalog of free and legal MPG's to download for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.archive.org/details/feature_films

I found Rashomon, Nosferatu and many others films whose copyrights are now public domain. Heck there are even some Roger Corman classics for those who like the creature features (like me).

This one looks interesting. I found it under the "Lesbian Sex" category.

Baby Love - Guido Coen
Poor Luci, she is a 15 year old English schoolgirl about to embark on a promising career as the high-school mattress when she comes home one day from school to find her Mum as dead as a door knob in the tub. You see her Mum has cut her wrists after a long unrewarding career as the town mattress. Fortunately for Luci, her Mum's childhood friend is now a very successful upper-middle class doctor who has decided to take Luci home to his family (on a trial basis)...

http://www.archive.org/details/Baby_...8_Linda_Hayden

Well, if it works, I may as well give this one a try . . .

George A. Romero: Night of the Living Dead (1968)

It's on the Mofo List. I asked about it, and was suggested to give it a try.

It's intense... more so than you might think by what you probably know about the film already. The opening scene scared the crap out of me when I first saw it.

I am half agony, half hope.
Just watched Nosferatu. It was very good! That guy is seriously creepy.

Johann von Goethe

It was, huh? I was most surprised by the music. It was a lot more energetic than I thought it'd be. I loved it though.

Also, I just watched The Red House. It was a really good mystery/noir flick. I couldn't stop watching it. Give it a look and let me know if you liked it too.

Enemies are so stimulating.
this website is cool...is there a way to download them though rather than just watch it streaming?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

this website is cool...is there a way to download them though rather than just watch it streaming?

Just choose the compression you want (larger files are better quality) and:

Enemies are so stimulating.
my god, i am so blind. didnt see that simple easy to find bit on the left hand side of the webpage. what is wrong with me... thanks

Lost in never never land
I've seen that one as an MST3K movie, so it wasn't too bad then, but yes, that is a terrible awful dreadful film.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
But it's got darling Pia Zadora!
Plus Santa "conquers" the Martians with Good Cheer!

And it's in "Blazing Color"!!

I recently watched The Last Man on Earth (1964) starring Vincent Price. The film is based on Richard Matheson's I am Legend which, as you know, is due to release in the near future starring Will Smith.

Pretty good version, I enjoyed it!

3/5 stars

I recently watched The Last Man on Earth (1964) starring Vincent Price. The film is based on Richard Matheson's I am Legend which, as you know, is due to release in the near future starring Will Smith.

Pretty good version, I enjoyed it!

3/5 stars
Yep, I've owned that one for a few years now. I love Vincent Price. I recently watched Laura, which is on our mofo list. I had no clue about that film, or him being in it. I loved it. I've seen a lot of his movies, but when I was young. It's hard to remember them all. I only have Laura, House On Haunted Hill, The Bat, and The Last Man On Earth. I may be forgetting a few. I wonder if you can run a search on that site for certain actors. I shall try.

Never before a motion picture Rampacked with... Suspense... Terror... Sudden Shock, as The SADIST

That one was brilliant! It's the first of a series of films loosely based on the real life rampage/murder spree of Charles Starkweather and Caril Fugate. The better known example is Badlands starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek. Now having seen both, I think The Sadist is actually a better film and I don't remember seeing anything quite as suspenseful in a long, long time. Also, the ending was awesome! Give it a try.