Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Eh that's pretty damn ignorant and bloody self absorbed. Thanks Saunch. I didnt watch that franchise so never knew about that. Very infantile.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Real good.

To be fair, she has done some pretty insensitive things but, yeah, a lot of the hate seems like typical "hate everyone popular" bulls**t.

Looking forward to seeing mother!

I'm kind of surprised at how little I like her filmography. Aside from Winter's Bone, there isn't anything I'd jump at the chance to revisit.
Stunning picture!

Silver Linings and X-Men First Class are really good films, the rest is anywhere between ok and crap.

Never managed to see Winter's Bone right through.

Question for the lads. Beautiful or no? I cant tell because her pearly whites blind me.

Giardia de Laurentiis.

Question for the lads. Beautiful or no? I cant tell because her pearly whites blind me.

Giardia de Laurentiis.
Well her grandma's in one of my favourite films so I'm biased .

Well her grandma's in one of my favourite films so I'm biased .
Who is her grandma? I only know her step mum, the beautiful and smart Martha

Who is her grandma? I only know her step mum, the beautiful and smart Martha

Silvana Mangano

Ha. My first boyfriend was called Silvano. (I was 4)

Mountain biking is good exercise.

Another woman undeserving of a name? Kid, there is a thread in general with your teen name on it. Something about butt cam.

OK, I have to admit that, as for a lot of guys, it was her bathtub scene in Saturday the 14th at age 19 that first captured my fevered 14-year-old imagination. Apparently she's now a business consultant/motivational speaker.

Kari Michaelsen:

She was also the "oldest daughter" in the Nell Carter series, "Gimme a Break."

She was also the "oldest daughter" in the Nell Carter series, "Gimme a Break."
I remember hearing that, but I never watched the show.

When I say I "love" Jennifer Lawrence, I'm totally talking about her looks, plus I also enjoy her acting. But I don't necessarily enjoy what comes out of her mouth. It's been said by practically everyone she's worked with that she "has no filter" and says whatever she's thinking at the moment, no matter what it is. I can believe it. Here's a link to something else I find incredibly stupid she's said, just to keep with the theme of her big mouth:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...p-victory.html

But, back to the ladies, my favorite subject. Here's an actress who was busy from the 60's through the 90's. She hasn't done much in a while but I used to have deep like for her. Darleen Carr. Not a lot of good pics of her, especially in color, but I did what I could. I hope somebody remembers her:

EDIT:

Saunch, love the Marion Cotillard picture! She's very alluring in that shot. Even with the wild hair and makeup, she still looks cosmically beautiful.

Dani, I like Giada De Laurentiis just fine. I don't mind the very white teeth at all. I like her section on The Today Show. Oh yeah, and she can cook, too!

Do you actually expect anyone to read Fox News, dad?

Do you actually expect anyone to read Fox News, dad?
I personally don't care what news they read. The story is at several sites, but the one I linked to is the only one I found that didn't have lots of cussing and cursing at Jennifer Lawrence in the comments section, so I chose to link to one that was safe (at least at far as I read) in the follow-up comments. Good enough?

Here's a link to something else I find incredibly stupid she's said, just to keep with the theme of her big mouth:
So she believes in Mother Nature but isn't bothered about sacred rocks.

Saunch, love the Marion Cotillard picture! She's very alluring in that shot. Even with the wild hair and makeup, she still looks cosmically beautiful.
I like the wild hair …actually I remember her being criticised for questioning the validity of the official account of September 11.