Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The expressions caught in this screenshot are priceless

Girl on the far left is thinking "ooh, I wish that was me!"
I'm ashamed to say that I would have let John Wayne paddle my bum (only gently, mind you). I had a huge crush.

Imagine getting away with this in a movie these days
Well . . .

I dont know what that is, BoP. Probably a good thing.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I love her.

Imagine getting away with this in a movie these days

The expressions caught in this screenshot are priceless

Girl on the far left is thinking "ooh, I wish that was me!"
Girl on the left is Stephanie Powers who plays the Duke's daughter in the flick. Maybe she had had that.

Stephanie Powers did have that earlier in the movie, when the man next to her (John Wayne's real-life son Patrick) paddles her rump for being a spoiled little...well, you know. He even hands John Wayne the little fireplace shovel for more solid impact through Maureen's rather thick undergarments. You're right, Dani, a scene like that wouldn't fly today, unless the scene ends with the woman grabbing a gun and blowing off her spanker's head. Oh well. The Duke had put up with her crap through the whole movie, so she had it coming.

Saunch, Yvonne Strahovski was a woman I hadn't really paid attention to until last year when I finally watched the last two seasons of Dexter. While I, like many fans of that show, was disappointed by the direction it took in the final few episodes, Yvonne Strahovski was dynamite in that show and one of the hottest ladies I've ever seen. I was told by a friend that I needed to watch the show that made her a star, Chuck, but I never did. He said, "you need to watch it, she's so beautiful!" But I didn't listen. My loss. I need to watch the series some day. I looked on IMDB and she's going to be in the upcoming The Predator, directed by Shane Black. I was looking forward to that movie, now I'm REALLY looking forward to it!

CR, I tried to find Trishia Bradshaw, but all they had was Patricia Bradshaw and no pics of her. Same person? Either way, that picture you posted is excellent!

Blix, I remember Claudia Jennings when she was popular. So beautiful and so sad that she died so young. Lovely pics of her.

BOP, Julie London was so fine. I mainly remember her from the TV show Emergency! but I knew she was a singer as well. She was one of a rare breed.

Dani, thanks for the Maureen O'Hara pictures. What an, ahem, fiery beauty.

BOP, love that part of Stripes. Also love when he breaks out the rolling pin. "A little lumpy...a little lumpy!"

Dani, thanks for the Maureen O'Hara pictures. What an, ahem, fiery beauty.
Any time, dadg. I like this thread. Wasn't she lovely.

Any time, dadg. I like this thread. Wasn't she lovely.
She was indeed. I think she looked her loveliest in The Quiet Man, once again starring with John Wayne. She was great in that one, among many.

She was indeed. I think she looked her loveliest in The Quiet Man, once again starring with John Wayne. She was great in that one, among many.
Yeah, definitely.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Would beat up her father for her/10

You're right, damn. To be honest I watched it on St. Patty's Day so I was... not entirely lucid.
I was surprised when I found out Victor McLaglen was from London.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I was surprised when I found out Victor McLaglen was from London.
He gave a great performance. I knew he was English beforehand from watching the film Gunga Din in which he co-starred with Cary Grant. If you haven't seen it you should check it out, it's a classic adventure movie.

This might just do nobody any good.
Alien ladies!

Katherine Waterston! - awesome in Inherent Vice , not so awesome in Fantastic Beasts

Carmen Ejogo and Callie Hernandez!

I've highlighted both here before. Both are awesome. Carmen is starring in the next season of the underseen but great Girlfriend Experience show and Callie's steadily risen in prominence with roles in Blair Witch and La La Land.

Amy Seimetz!

Amy's probably my favorite of the four. She's a reliable presence in various shows and movies and has been a part of the brilliant Girlfriend Experience show in writing and directing.

Katherine Waterston!
I can't believe this gorgeous doll from Inherent Vice is the same beautiful, short-haired brunette from the Alien: Covenant trailers! Wow, thanks for waking me up, Saunch. I think I love her.

Maika Monroe:

This might just do nobody any good.
Maika's great, dadgumblah. Love The Guest and It Follows, though in the former, Dan Stevens is the true crush-worthy discovery (or, re-discovery for me).