Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Another reason why I can't seem them as anything other children is that I don't think I've seen any movie featuring Chloë Moretz or Dakota Fanning in like 5 years.

Elle is probably going to be easier to see as an adult after watching Neon Demon, though. (Some of the scenes in that did, however, make me pause since she's still pretty young)

Dani, Cate is awesome. I generally think of sexy and beautiful as two different things and, though this discussion veers towards the former, Cate is absolutely beautiful.

I'm not really familiar with Judy Davis but I always thought she was quite pretty. Seeing her in Feud made wonder if she was a bigger star than I had though to fit alongside Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon.

I hope she works with the Coens again. Her attitude is perfect for their work.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Was/is Judy Davis attractive? I can see she's unusual but still I've always found her sexy as all get-out.
She's stunning. I will fight you if you say otherwise, Mark.

And my hair is pretty much like this right about now. I love it. I am Davis

I am Madame Sand.

Judy Davis. I have long time crush on her. Such a great actress.
One of Australia's finest thespians. I actually appeared in a film with her many years ago.. She was just getting established. Loved her work as Hedda Hopper in Feud. Loved Feud. Have you seen it?

Well, now Dani, now that you've posted those particular pics of her, she is very attractive indeed. I looked through her movies on IMDB and the only two that I immediately recall seeing are The Ref, where she was fantastic and Absolute Power, co-starring with Clint Eastwood...although I've only seen it once, loved it, but cannot remember what role she played. So, I take back what I said about her looks with all happiness.

That first pic of her that you posted, is that from My Brilliant Career? I've heard of that movie forever but never had the fortune of seeing it. I know she played Judy Garland in a TV-Movie but never saw it. I heard she was fabulous in it.

Well, now Dani, now that you've posted those particular pics of her, she is very attractive indeed. I looked through her movies on IMDB and the only two that I immediately recall seeing are The Ref, where she was fantastic and Absolute Power, co-starring with Clint Eastwood...although I've only seen it once, loved it, but cannot remember what role she played. So, I take back what I said about her looks with all happiness.

That first pic of her that you posted, is that from My Brilliant Career? I've heard of that movie forever but never had the fortune of seeing it. I know she played Judy Garland in a TV-Movie but never saw it. I heard she was fabulous in it.

The Ref was great. Such a saucy woman.

My Brilliant Career. Oh yes. That movie (she hated it apparently) turned me into a Miles Franklin freak. I have all of Miles' novels and most of them are first print. Total nerd.

Oh god, that's horrible. I love her as an actress but that kind of Look at me stuff they do just makes me want to yell TURN IT OFF! I know some actors like this. They're always switched on the moment the camera starts up.
I didn't think it was contrived, but there is a camera there so I wouldn't blame her for being switched-on – the old Liz Taylor routine .

I know she played Judy Garland in a TV-Movie but never saw it. I heard she was fabulous in it.
She was.

20s - 40s Barbara Stanwyck

Great photos, Saunchy!

Wow -- I hear Barbara Stanwyck and all I can picture is the annoying old lady on "The Big Valley"! Who knew?

The most loathsome of all goblins
Wow -- I hear Barbara Stanwyck and all I can picture is the annoying old lady on "The Big Valley"! Who knew?
Watch The Lady Eve or Double Indemnity, she's a knockout in those movies.

Stanwyck is the kind of woman whose voice, expressions and the way she carries herself is what makes her sexy more than anything else. Another great picture with her is Baby Face, a classic pre-code movie when she was young. She plays such a strumpet

Lol at the word strumpet.

Watch The Lady Eve or Double Indemnity, she's a knockout in those movies.

Stanwyck is the kind of woman whose voice, expressions and the way she carries herself is what makes her sexy more than anything else. Another great picture with her is Baby Face, a classic pre-code movie when she was young. She plays such a strumpet
I've never thought about it before, but she does have a bit of a Julie London-type voice, and I've always been a fan of Julie's from "Emergency!". (Her rendition of "My Funny Valentine" will melt your speakers!)

The most loathsome of all goblins
Lol at the word strumpet.
Antiquated words are fun. I love the reactions I get when I use them in casual conversation

I called my sister the other day and told her to put my niece on the horn. She was all "buh?"

Antiquated words are fun. I love the reactions I get when I use them in casual conversation

I called my sister the other day and told her to put my niece on the horn. She was all "buh?"
I love them. I havent heard that word for years. I must try harder LOL.

She's also awesome in Samuel Fuller's Forty Guns. She does some crazy stunts in that one at 50 years old.