Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Also: don't bother watching any of those movies.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Also: don't bother watching any of those movies.
No good? I wasn't too eager to see Magnificent Seven anywy. No Yul Brynner so I'm dragging the chain

Judy Davis is amazing. I fell in love with her when I was a little girl watching My Brilliant Career which she apparently hated.

She came to my school when we studied the book some time later and I almost died of starstrike (is that a word)
It should be .

then one sunday after spending the weekend with my sister in the blue mountains west of sydney I was running for a train and who should be walking towards me on her way to a then small theatre company? I almost peed my pants. Missed the train to boot. It was worth it.

Saw her years later in Impromptu. Hugh whatsisname said she was very feisty. She certainly is. I love her.
That's brilliant. I definitely got that impression about her over the years. I didn't know she was married to Colin Friels – he's great as well.

In the last few years:
  • The Equalizer
  • Hardcore Henry
  • The Magnificent Seven
  • The Girl on the Train
She was stunning in The Equalizer.

I always thought she would have been a better Black Widow. I mean, I like Scarlett (duh) but I like to think Emily's version would be more understated. I think she could help bring out the shadier side of the character. Scarlett always played it more lightly.
Yes, I know what you mean. I've not seen that much of Scarlett playing her but I'm sure Emily would have been very different.

Dani8, all those older ladies looked smashing in their younger days and I have no doubt that if this thread (and the internet ) existed then, they would be on the thread constantly.

Fabulous, I love Haley Bennett. She is beyond beautiful. I have a movie with her that I've yet to watch and I will certainly break it out soon.

Lucy Hale:

This might just do nobody any good.
That image reminds me of Callie Hernandez, an actress who seems to be on her way to the big leagues.

She was one of Emma Stone's friends in La La Land and had a lead role on Blair Witch (which I haven't seen). She'll show up in Alien: Covenant later this year.

I saw Callie in a pic somewhere the other day (it might have been an advertisement for Alien Covenant) and I agree with the resemblance. In fact, Callie might be the cuter of the two.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Gina Lollobrigida
She's a knock out! Goddess. You have great taste in the wiminz, mark.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Gina Lollobrigida
NUFF SAID
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

She's a knock out! Goddess. You have great taste in the wiminz, mark.
"Gina Lollobingo" as my Grandad would have said .

I used to like Yunjin Kim on Lost. Cynthia Watros was my favourite,

WARNING: spoilers below
so ultimately you can imagine how irritated I was