Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Yes

If I had to choose between both... Well, it'd be a very easy decision to make. But to be fair, I don't find Daisy Ridley very attractive.

Men are hideous - don't you know that?
We're all pigs! We have threads just to ogle women! Pigs! Hideous pigs!
Is there a similar thread where we get to ogle men? Uh, I mean.. get to appreciate their beauty.

This might just do nobody any good.
If I had to choose between both... Well, it'd be a very easy decision to make. But to be fair, I don't find Daisy Ridley very attractive.

Is there a similar thread where we get to ogle men? Uh, I mean.. get to appreciate their beauty.
> http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?&t=40479

Go nuts.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yes. I bumped it yesterday.

Dani8, Anoushka Shankar is very lovely indeed. I love her half-sister, Norah Jones also.
Wow I never realised they were related dadgumblah

Always liked her.

She looks like a dude in this photo.
Mm. There's a toughness about her, certainly – she has a few more tattoos now as well.

Emma Roberts:

She copped a lot of flack on the AHS board but I really liked her. Dont think I've seen her on anything else.

She copped a lot of flack on the AHS board but I really liked her. Dont think I've seen her on anything else.
Did she? I've not seen her in anything but I'm fascinated by her dress sense .

Yeah, she's not exactly good in AHS but, to be fair, Olivier and Day-Lewis couldn't make that show watchable.

Oh god, it was brutal SiB. Taissa Farmiga is as well. I also think she's really pretty. There was a team Emma -v- team Taissa outright war. So stupid.

Yeah, she's not exactly good in AHS but, to be fair, Olivier and Day-Lewis couldn't make that show watchable.

LOL. We cant be friends any more, saunchy

Thread down in tv landia sub forum if you wanna come join me and have a vent.

This is the most thought I've ever given AHS. I'll leave it that.

Oh god, it was brutal SiB. Taissa Farmiga is as well. I also think she's really pretty. There was a team Emma -v- team Taissa outright war. So stupid.

I saw a little of Mindscape a while ago and I thought Taissa Farmiga was really good in that. It was interesting to finally see her as I've always liked Vera Farmiga.

I saw a little of Mindscape a while ago and I thought Taissa Farmiga was really good in that. It was interesting to finally see her as I've always liked Vera Farmiga.

I liked that. I thought she was a bit one note/being typecast until I saw her in the last season of ahs where she played a hipster trying to mke a found footage film and things go horribly wrong. I think she's really good. And Vera is also lovely.

I liked that. I thought she was a bit one note/being typecast until I saw her in the last season of ahs where she played a hipster trying to mke a found footage film and things go horribly wrong. I think she's really good. And Vera is also lovely.
That sounds good – God, found footage has been used a lot hasn't it ? Oh yes, Vera's stunning. She had a very memorable role in Autumn in New York; really striking when you first see her.

That sounds good – God, found footage has been used a lot hasn't it ? Oh yes, Vera's stunning. She had a very memorable role in Autumn in New York; really striking when you first see her.
The latest season I thought was hysterically funny - it was parody of re enactments and FF. Taissa isnt in it much but she does the hipster film geek really well, and I dont even like that genre.

Vera is beautiful.