Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

wanabe movie critique
Nobody likes Natalie Portman???

Let's not go there, lol

I'm not old, you're just 12.

I'm starting to really like Amy Adams after watching American Hustle and The Fighter.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Babu, props for those pics of Alexandra Daddario. One of the best things about True Detective.

Sir Toose, Debra Paget was a stunner. Check her out in Broken Arrow with Jimmy Stewart. She's made up to look like a young Native American and is the most beautiful I've seen her.

And Monkeypunch, I love me some Amy Adams!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Whoa, honeykid! I've never heard of Suits till now. I was already a fan of Gina Torres but man, this show is top-loaded with babes! Here is Lindy Booth, from the TV show, The Librarians, plus she was in Kick-Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead (2004), Wrong Turn (2003) and lots of TV and movie roles. Can you tell I have a weakness for redheads?

What is her name? Names, I need names! Although they are not as important as the lovely pics.

Here's a lovely, though tragically-lived actress that would have been 90-years-old in August. I present Gail Russell:

I don't understand the "It's a trap reference" regarding that "furry" picture. I guess I suck at getting jokes.