Does Anyone Get Hurt In Movies Anymore?

Tools    

I remember in Aliens when Hicks is injured and incapacitated from acid splash... or Ian Malcolm in JP spends most of the movie incapacitated with a broken leg... Hollow Man Josh Brolin gets a crowbar to the gut and almost dies... Jack Torrence gets hurt by Wendy and his injury allows Danny to keep ahead of him... No Country For Old Men both Brolin and Bardem have injuries caused, making them slower and they need to fix themselves.

Sitting watching Kong: Skull Island... Brie Larson gets thrown off a cliff, falls 700ft into standing water, ends up in a monster's mouth, is thrown around like a ragdoll... and just gets a bit winded.

Does anyone actually get hurt in movies any more? Seems like every movie has a Superhero Syndrome where no matter how much punishment they take, they just shrug it off and carry on.
I can't think off the top of my head a recent movie where someone gets injured and has to patch themselves up, and said injury causes problems for the character.

A comparison is JP and The Lost World JP... Malcolm getting his leg broke in the first movie, and also in the sequel he twangs his knee and has to rest.
In the new Jurassic movies, no injuries.
The cast are thrown around, smashed up, exploded, eaten, attacked, jump off huge heights... but no injuries... just a bit of mud on the clothing and their hair messed up a bit.

I barked my shin on the end seat of the row in front last time I went - does that count?
It certainly hurt, so much so I couldn't hear most of the angry "shushes" over the stream of expletives

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa,you're right..how bout John Wick 3? he's shot-beaten and doesn't miss a beat[no pun intended].

Yes people get hurt in modern movies...

Parasite
The Tree of Life
The Irishman
Pain and Gain
Us
Snowpiercer

Obviously a lot more lol

Tom Cruise never gets hurt, that’s for sure.