Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

Actress Geraldine Chaplin played her real life grandmother in Chaplin

New Question:

Papa's Delicate Condition, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), Flashdance, and The Harvey Girls are all films that won a single Oscar...which Oscar did these films win?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
New Question:

Papa's Delicate Condition, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), Flashdance, and The Harvey Girls are all films that won a single Oscar...which Oscar did these films win?

I'm pretty sure that the Doris Day song "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" won the Oscar for Best Original Song for The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), so that's probably the category for the other three movies too.

It's been a week so I will go ahead and reveal that Tom Hanks' character in Punchline is in medical school at the beginning of the movie;

Here's a new question:

What actor played Michael Douglas' boss in his single scene in the 1987 film Fatal Attraction?

I guess no one knows this one either...the answer is Fred Gwynne...here's a new question:

Who played the title roles in a 1972 comedy-drama called Pete-N-Tillie?

Jeff Bridges received his first Oscar nomination for Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

New:

Who played Woody Allen's ex-wife and mother of his son, who leaves him to be with a woman, in the 1979 film Manhattan?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
New Question:

For what film did Jeff Bridges receive his first Oscar nomination?
The Last Picture Show?
Jeff Bridges received his first Oscar nomination for Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

The Last Picture Show is listed as 1971 and IMDB shows that Jeff Bridges was nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for this movie.

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is listed as 1974, (three years AFTER his nomination for The Last Picture Show).

It's been two weeks, so I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer is Play Misty for Me...new question:

This actress won the Best Actress Oscar for her third film and would receive three more Best Actress nominations. She also received three Golden Globes and three Emmys and somehow managed to stay married to the same iconic movie star for 50 years until his death. Name her.

The answer to this question was All the Fine Young Cannibals...on a related note:

What was the first film that Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward made together?

The answer to the above question is The Long Hot Summer

New Question:

What actress/singer made her final feature film appearance in a 2016 movie called The Masked Saint?