2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

Flacco well on his way to having a third consecutive mediocre-to-bad game to start the season. But it's cool: he's only the highest paid player in the NFL.

Would you take Flacco over Big Ben?

Let the night air cool you off
Flacco well on his way to having a third consecutive mediocre-to-bad game to start the season. But it's cool: he's only the highest paid player in the NFL.
Actually, he's the third...but still.

Note: Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan signed bigger contracts after Flacco signed his.

I think that's true if you incorporate signing bonuses and the like; the base salaries vary a lot, if I recall correctly. Flacco's making, like, $20 million this year. He might be making less than them a few years from now, though, or have less guaranteed.

Either way, it's twenty different kinds of goofy.

Wow. Another completely brutal bunch of performances from my squad. Studs and coin flip guys alike, nobody coming through, and in a week where it's looking like a pretty mediocre score probably would've been enough. Not a single non-QB touchdown, and not a single position player with more than 55 yards, with just one left to play.

I dunno if I've ever had a team with a larger gap between its strength on paper and its actual output.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My team pretty much rocked it finally. Jonathan Franklin looks better than Lacy or Starks ever had. He was on my bench, but Murray, Romo, Cameron were the big stars.

I was murdered this week, and I am in trouble for the rest of the season. Im going to have to make some moves. Open to trades, here.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Cmon Tony Brown. 3 more catches for 15 yards or so oughta do it.

I was murdered this week, and I am in trouble for the rest of the season. Im going to have to make some moves. Open to trades, here.
Same. I'll probably send you something insane that'll remake both our teams or something.

Cmon Tony Brown. 3 more catches for 15 yards or so oughta do it.
boom shaka laka. Thatt'll work. Saweet grab.

Its been a loooooooong time since Ive felt so confident in my team. Truthfully Ive never been this confident in a MoFo league squad. I had a ridiculously powerful monstrosity in the Jungle last year (Dionne still beat me in the final - bastid!! ), but MoFo leagues got alot more fierce old schoolers.

This is gonna be good.

Feeling extremely fortunate to overcome the virtual donut of bowe, and less than wondrous Vick line from Thursday night football.

The Steelers have long been known for developing RB's, but they somehow get overlooked when it comes to the WR corps. Seems like everytime a big time player leaves for big bucks elsewhere (Plax, Randel-El, Santonio Holmes and this year Mike Wallace), another dude steps up.

I salute thee Tony Brown. Yes Tony. A pittsburgher going by Antonio just doesnt sound right to these ears.

From the Vaunted Steel Curtain days to this:

Man getting blown up by Jay Cutler on national TV is gonna haunt this dude til the end of his days.

His playtime might be skewered now..

Peyton Mannings on pace to break Brady's 2007 record of 50 touchdown passes in a season. Ive always said he's the best, but overall Denver is scary. With Hillman and Ball stepping up tonight too with some respectable numbers against a tough team, their running back issue is a whole lot better.

Let the night air cool you off
Peyton has his best receiving corps he has ever had right now and it's not even close. I've always thought that he was the best QB ever. As far as just on-field ability, and he has never had a great team around him. Very similar to Dan Marino in that aspect. His Super Bowl team was obviously good, but without him they would probably not even had made the playoffs.

Peyton has his best receiving corps he has ever had right now and it's not even close..
Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark would disagree.