What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

If yes the common actor is probably Burt Reynolds.
Burt Reynolds

The ten films are, in order, Stick (Tim Rossovich), The End (Norman Fell]), At Long Last Love (Madeline Kahn & Duilio Del Prete), Physical Evidence (Kenneth Welsh), The Crew (Lainie Kazan), White Lightning (Matt Clark), Heat (Peter MacNicol), Hooper (Robert Klein), All Dogs Go to Heaven (Anne-Marie, voiced by Judith Barsi), and City Heat (Tony Lo Bianco).

Burt in The End

Burt in White Lightning

Burt in Hooper

Burt in City Heat

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

NEXT

Fifteen films, one common actor/actress...

Sigourney Weaver aka Ripley... The Steve Buscemi from Rampart and Ving Rhames with hair helped give it away for me.. Also the very young James Woods.

Ok who is it?

Sigourney Weaver aka Ripley... The Steve Buscemi from Rampart and Ving Rhames with hair helped give it away for me.. Also the very young James Woods.
Correct!

Sigourney Weaver

The fifteen movies are, in order, A Map of the World (Chloë Sevigny), Rampart (Steve Buscemi), Gorillas in the Mist (Julie Harris), Eyewitness (James Woods), Holes (Tim Blake Nelson), You Again (Odette Yustman), Death and the Maiden (Ben Kingsley), The Ice Storm (Jamey Sheridan), A Monster Calls (an animated sequence), Jeffrey (Michael T. Weiss), 1492: Conquest of Paradise, Dave (Ving Rhames), Copycat (Dermot Mulroney), Cedar Rapids (John C. Reilly), and Infamous (Gwyneth Paltrow).

Sigourney in A Map of the World

Sigourney in Gorillas in the Mist

Sigourney in Eyewitness

Sigourney in You Again

Gérard Depardieu and Sigourney in 1492: Conquest of Paradise

I think it's probably supposed to be
Robert Rodriguez

The first and third movies are From Dusk Till Dawn and Desperado. But I believe the middle shot is Angela Jones as the cabbie Esmarelda Villalobos from Pulp Fiction.

I think it's probably supposed to be
Robert Rodriguez

The first and third movies are From Dusk Till Dawn and Desperado. But I believe the middle shot is Angela Jones as the cabbie from Pulp Fiction.
Not Robert Rodriguez... Although you're correct on all the films.

Oh, duh. Sorry. I confused this with the Name the Director thread!

Harvey Keitel, Steve Buscemi, Salma Hayek, and Danny Trejo are in two of the three movies. Only
Quentin Tarantino
appears in all three.

OPEN FLOOR

Tarantino as Jimmy in Pulp Fiction

Tarantino as guy in the bar in Desperado

Tarantino as one of the Gekko Brothers in Dusk Till Dawn

Yep!

Oh, duh. Sorry. I confused this with the Name the Director thread!
Robert Rodriguez didn't direct Pulp Fiction though

Robert Rodriguez didn't direct Pulp Fiction though
Right, which is why I was confused and thought maybe you had made a Google error with the middle shot. I was the one who made the error forgetting which thread I was in.

To quote QT in Desperado, "It's cool, Ese."

OPEN FLOOR

Janeane Garofalo
Matchmaker + Must Love Dogs + 200 Cigarettes

For the record the movie was titled The Truth About Cats and Dogs, Must Love Dogs starred John Cusack and Diane Lane

NEXT:

Ten films, one common actor/actress...

The shot of Andrew McCarthy is from St Elmo's Fire and the shot of Jane Alexander is from All the President's Men and the common actor between those two films is Martin Balsam?

For the record the movie was titled The Truth About Cats and Dogs, Must Love Dogs starred John Cusack and Diane Lane
Indeed! Good catch. I got my romantic comedy titles with the word Dog in them mixed up.

The shot of Andrew McCarthy is from St Elmo's Fire and the shot of Jane Alexander is from All the President's Men and the common actor between those two films is Martin Balsam?
It's Judd Nelson talking to Andrew in Andrew's apartment, but otherwise absolutely right.

Martin Balsam

The ten films are, in order, Cuba (Brooke Adams), St. Elmo’s Fire (Judd Nelson), All the President’s Men (Jane Alexander), Mitchell (Todd Bass as the “Piss Off” kid), Death Wish 3 (Ed Lauter), Murder on the Orient Express (Jean-Pierre Cassel), Hombre (Cameron Mitchell), The Anderson Tapes (Dyan Cannon), A Thousand Clowns (William Daniels), and After the Fox (Victor Mature).

Martin in Cuba

Martin with Jason Robards in All the President's Men

Martin in Mitchell

Martin with Albert Finney in Murder on the Orient Express

Martin in Hombre

Martin in A Thousand Clowns

Your turn, Gideon.

Mary Wickes
Danny Thomas & Doris Day in I'll See You in My Dreams, Michael Ontkean & Meryl Streep in Postcards from the Edge, and Red Skelton in Half a Hero.

OPEN FLOOR