WandaVision

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wanda and Vision are living happily ever after in a television sitcom. Or are they?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
If there ain't no Frosted Flakes I'm out.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
I haven't watched a single minute of WandaVision and probably won't. What am I missing? Someone catch me up in 6 words or less.

"Maybe the dingo ate your baby"
David Lynch in a Mickey Suit.

Let the night air cool you off
I think I liked it more when it was pretending to be a sitcom than when it went full MCU.
100% my feelings on it. I still have the final episode to go, motivation to carry on is low tho

I haven't watched a single minute of WandaVision and probably won't. What am I missing? Someone catch me up in 6 words or less.

"Maybe the dingo ate your baby"
well to me its amazing show and i loved it so much im glad they cast elizabeth olsen and paul bettany again noone cant replace them as scarlet witch and the vision and im appy that they cast kathryn hahn as agatha harkness as a villian, loved her on crossing jordan also im glad they made it in a tv mini series, i hope they will make season 2. i still have my scarlet witch and the vision comics

I had the opposite impression, I thought we were meant to really like her by the end, and to kind of forgive her for all she did because, hey, she was grieving! Maybe I misread that, though.

Widow's "red in my ledger" is good and clear, and I think the nuance of being a government operative is also more easily understood, since it's kind of a cliche. There's no real precedent for "kidnap and mentally torture an entire town of people" though. The scale of her offense, even out of grief, is pretty huge, to my mind.
I think we can be meant to like her at the end of this particular situation, but can still also see the character on a trajectory to become a major villain in a later film/show.

WARNING: "Wandavision" spoilers below
The post-credit scene, which I did get around to watching last night, features Wanda pulling a Dr. Strange, studying in her astral form, reading the Darkhold, which from what I understand, is sort of a book of evil magic in the MCU. See: Agents of Shield

I think we can be meant to like her at the end of this particular situation, but can still also see the character on a trajectory to become a major villain in a later film/show.

WARNING: "Wandavision" spoilers below
The post-credit scene, which I did get around to watching last night, features Wanda pulling a Dr. Strange, studying in her astral form, reading the Darkhold, which from what I understand, is sort of a book of evil magic in the MCU. See: Agents of Shield
she will be on Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness that is relese 2022 im really excited for it .
Monica Rambeau will be on captain marvel 2 that release in 2022

she will be on Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness that is relese 2022 im really excited for it .
Monica Rambeau will be on captain marvel 2 that release in 2022
Right. Although Mordo is also a confirmed villain in that film, I presume Witch will be a villain for at least a portion of the film and perhaps beyond.

I guess time will tell. If she is on a trajectory to become even more of a villain, and this was just the tip of the iceberg as far horrible **** she will do, I think it's a ballsy move by Marvel, especially if she ends up either responsible for or complicit in the death(s) of major characters moving forward.

However, if the entire point of this was to set up a bunch of episodes meant to explore grief and loss, only to tack on a clumsy footnote about sacrifice, while pretty much ignoring her misdeeds, it will just be a bold and quirky single season with a weak ending.

I think it's the former, or maybe I just hope it is.