What are the best romantic movies?

Tools    

The “Before” trilogy: (My absolute favorite.) A guy and a girl meet in 1995 on a train journey and spend a night in Vienna just walking around and talking. They meet once again 9 years later, and one final time 9 more years later.
Before Sunrise (1995)
Before Sunset (2004)
Before Midnight (2013)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004): How far would you go to remove every trace of the one you used to love from your memory?
500 Days of Summer (2009): Not all love stories have a happy ending.
Her (2013): Is it possible for a person to be in love with an artificial intelligence construct?
When Harry Met Sally... (1989): (One of the few rom-coms I like) Love? Friendship? Or friend-love?
Midnight in Paris (2011): Love knows no boundaries. But can you truly love someone from a different era altogether?
About Time (2013): Continuing on the theme of love across ages, and how love happens only at the right moments.
50 First Dates (2004): How do you make someone fall in love with you every single day?

I'd have to say Audition is probably my favorite.

The OP mentioned a couple of my favorites... When Harry Met Sally, the Before trilogy, 500 Days of Summer. I would add Once, La La Land, The Apartment, The Big Sick, as other examples of romantic films I like/love.

Not sure why I'm bothering to post, the OP is banned but I consider these to be great romantic films.

Roman Holiday 1953
An Affair to Remember 1957
Wuthering Heights 1939
Now, Voyager 1942
The Shop Around the Corner 1940
To Have and Have Not 1944
Marty 1955
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir 1947

Possession (1981)
Eraserhead (1977)
Drive (2011)
Love Exposure (2008)