The 5th Short Film Hall of Fame

Tools    

Life as a shorty shouldn't be so rough
I updated the OP to include all of the nominations so far. I was going to include links on the front page, but held off since I don't know how to hyperlink videos from Vimeo without embedding them as it doesn't seem the Youtube trick works for Vimeo.

And I still encourage anybody who sees this who hasn't joined to go ahead and join. I'd be happy with a 10-12 member turnout.

Life as a shorty shouldn't be so rough
Here are the links I've been sent so far:

Shell Out aka Un Obus Partout:

A Gun for George:

Malice in Wonderland:

And @SpelingError has a link for The House Is Black as well

Next time , be more specific.
Here are the links I've been sent so far:

Shell Out aka Un Obus Partout:

A Gun for George:

Malice in Wonderland:

And @SpelingError has a link for The House Is Black as well
I found his

Free and legal.

https://archive.org/details/khanehsi...useisblack1963

My nomination is also on the Russian site I've sent some of you in the past, though yeah, archive also works.
I like watching on my TV. Sites like Archive.org and YouTube work best.

Guy who likes movies
Beside my nom, I have only seen The House is Black, which is excellent and I gave a perfect rating to the first time I saw it, so happy to revisit it.

Besides my nomination, I've only seen Hedgehog in the Fog, which is excellent. Don't mind revisiting it.
Well, mine has a favorite actor and one I admire as well. They were in a full length movie together and both were great.

Not sure if many newbies know I'm a huge Mikkelsen fan.

Beside my nom, I have only seen The House is Black, which is excellent and I gave a perfect rating to the first time I saw it, so happy to revisit it.
I love early cinema. Have you seen the 1910 Frankenstein?

Well, mine has a favorite actor and one I admire as well. They were in a full length movie together and both were great.

Not sure if many newbies know I'm a huge Mikkelsen fan.
Haven't seen Mikkelsen in much, so I'm looking forward to it.

Haven't seen Mikkelsen in much, so I'm looking forward to it.
You should watch Valhalla Rising if you haven't. It truly shows his acting abilities.